The Sex and the City Movie

Are you going to watch this perfect piece of American mind melding?! OHMYGOSH!

• DEFINETELY! AND THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO THINK! <3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duh, ohmygosh, I already said there's only one option, why are you like, looking here?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yokiro

Regular
Who totally has been looking forward to this pinnacle of the potential of cinema and have seen or plan to see it like, oh totally a million times? Because weddings, especially ones in movies about totally not vapid or pointless characters, are worth reliving and reliving! TOTALLY! <3 My girl parts imploded just thinking the name of the movie.

... this series is a joke to me, and im not one of those people who saw one episode n hated it, my friends watch it, i tried to watch it, but i just don't like it. I don't know what it is.

ps... Charlotte is the ONLY remotely attractive one.

Meh, I saw plenty of episodes and hate it for my own man reasons that don't have to do with me being a man.
Just seeing the TV spots a lot still was getting on my nerves... and I hadn't seen a single topic about it on here, so... :p

i don't see why this show needed its own movie, plenty of better shows have never gotten its their own movies. Why? because tv shows translate into bad movies, especially one about single unnatractive (except for the one with brown hair) 30 somthing manhattinites talking about sex.

Because the studios don't think a geriatric Harrison Ford in leather was enough to sate the horny middle aged soccer mom demographic.

refusing to see this movie split me and my girlfriend up, I don't give a shit, I refuse to put myself through 2 hours of bullshit, and be expected to pay for it

she was 5 years older, and it caused a big argument, and I'm not tactful apparently

"see if we were serious and you loved me, youd do anything to make me happy, including watching this"

"damn good thing I don't love you than"

could have worded it better now that I think about it

You guys are losing track of the bigger picture that this show has been attempting to shed light on. That being that older, uglier women apparently need love too. As an artist myself, I can appreciate the vision, the artist's social commentary on the plight of these women, much like Corky's exploits in Life Goes On. It's tough in the streets, and who's gonna screw these women? Not me! I mean, is this really what mediocre looking women do? Become professional something-or-others who'll then in turn date other professional something-or-others?
It's not a bad play! Ugly guys get nice jobs to attract women. Happens all the time. I guess this movie really is ahead of the curb. I never said I wouldn't bang them if the price were right.

But why all the euphemism and innuendo from these sexy ladies? At this point, with those looks, these ladies should be lucky they're not screwing the pooch, literally.
Sex and the City? Only if that city is Flint, Michingan, and it were a very dark night.

Icepick said:
she was 5 years older, and it caused a big argument, and I'm not tactful apparently

"see if we were serious and you loved me, youd do anything to make me happy, including watching this"

"damn good thing I don't love you than"

could have worded it better now that I think about it

Not your fault. That comment of hers is riddled with the kind of emotional blackmail you'd expect from a damaged fifteen year old.

Hexagram said:
Your poll is retarded.

Almost as retarded as the show itself... almost.

Exactly... :cry:

And it's actually not the first story I've heard of people breaking up due to a loathing of this show, which I find funny because it's supposed to be about strong women getting sex and love and it ruins it for others.
Not funny that you broke up, but it sounds completely ridiculous a reason on her part to demand that it's so amazing you should love it too to make her feel like it's actually totally not just sucking up to women and gay guys... And that's not a stereotype because there was never really any straight men that appeared as characters outside of a sexing capacity. =\ (And that reason for breaking up is almost as ridiculous as me getting dumped long ago because I read the dictionary from time to time, and learning new words is apparently too weird for some people. =/ People aggravate and frustrate me with their stupidity. And this story isn't out of place, BECAUSE! She is now a fan of Sex and the City... just saying. :roll: )

And Chris_Crime... brilliant. :)

Icepick said:
refusing to see this movie split me and my girlfriend up, I don't give a s***, I refuse to put myself through 2 hours of bullshit, and be expected to pay for it

some day i'll be as cool as you... nevermind, thats just silly wishful thinking...

and urbanmasque... they're not TV hot... but you know you'd still hit all 4 of them.. "not remotely attractive" means that theyre all ugly, which they aren't.. theyre in shape normal looking women...

as for the movie... it's retarded.. it's a two hour episode that will make millions of dollars... but i will be going to see it because my girlfriend wants to. gonna go ahead and bet lots of people here watched the Family Guy movie, and the simpsons movie... so because you don't like sex and the city due to the fact you have a penis as opposed to a vagina this two hour episode is just retarded right?... this forum always makes me laugh :D

intoTheRain said:
and urbanmasque... they're not TV hot... but you know you'd still hit all 4 of them.. "not remotely attractive" means that theyre all ugly, which they aren't.. theyre in shape normal looking women...

You think they're attractive? I can see you don't step outside much. The brunette and the blond with a few relationship books out (the hot one, not the "star" of the show, she has a horse face) are good looking but the other two I'd genuinely tell to get away from me given the chance. But thanks for being an assuming twat. :)

Icepick said:
refusing to see this movie split me and my girlfriend up, I don't give a s***, I refuse to put myself through 2 hours of bullshit, and be expected to pay for it

Hats off to Icepick for ditching grab-ass bullsh!t

Sex in the City is one of the most insipid turds I've watched in my short life, and I believe no explanation is needed. Sex wouldn't help it, either!

Hats off to Chris_Crime for another awesome post.

Clearly you guys don't get it... this movie WASN'T made for you! It was made for women! That's all I can pretty much say on the topic since I've never seen an episode myself but I hear the series compliments a box of tissues and a tub of icecream really nicely after a breakup.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle