The one playing card topic/poll to rule them all

Which playing cards do you prefer? Bicycle or Bee?

• Bicycle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bee

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Amnesiac

Rookie
bicycle-cards-face-480.jpg

VS

cardsbeewebb.jpg

Let the battle begin!

Uh, wtf?

Where's Yu-Gi-Oh?

I officially boycott this topic. This time you've crossed the line, Glenn!

Glenn said:
link56 said:
Uh, wtf?

Where's Yu-Gi-Oh?

I officially boycott this topic. This time you've crossed the line, Glenn!

I challenge you to a duel!

NO!! :x

I challenge you both to a duel! Now, prepare to feel the wrath of my desk!! :x

First, I use Card Destruction to send both of our hands to the Graveyard:

218.jpg

Then, we draw five more cards.

*looks down at hand*

HUZZAH!!! Just the card I needed. Now I shall activate, CONTRACT WITH EXODIA!!! :twisted:

Contract%20with%20Exodia.jpg

This card can only be activated when I have all five of the Exodia cards in my Graveyard - which is exactly the case because of the Card Destruction I played. Now, I can Special Summon my most powerful creature:

YU_DCR020.jpg

Not only is this card unable to be destroyed in battle, by spells, or by trap cards, but with each turn that passes, Exodia Necross gains 500 ATK points.

Now, Exodia Necross, ATTACK!! :twisted:

Bicycle. In highschool I always played spades with bicycle cards during lunch, class... basically whenever because playing spades is what black people do. I remember building a card house out of bycicle cards while watching american gladiators when I was younger. Yep, me and those cards go back.

Yea, but seriously this poll does suck. It should be bicycle vs hoyle vs aviator. Who the fook uses bee?

I love bicycle cards. One time i built a card house out of them and it was shaped as a pentagon and then i threw a rock at it and one of it's walls colapsed.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Playnft