Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh hell yes! Me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

malakian

Rookie
I hate to point out again what a pair of inept plums you two are, but spamming is clearly stated as something that is not allowed on this forum - ask Blackstar. It's stated clearly in the rules you agree to on sign up.

Non cannot speak English on a board where nobody can speak his native language. See where I'm going with this?

Every single post he makes is spam. He is literally unable to contribute anything but spam to topics, which is all he regularly does. Incessant spamming is a bannable offense which people have been banned for in the past. I think it's about time something was done...though I can't quite put my finger on the verb I'm looking for...

Oh yes, it's ban.

Pull your head out your asses. You don't need a bloody covert ops consensus, which their pretty much never will be ever again now that half the mods are opposed to each other. Just look at the recent poll (clearly when it's convenient CO diplomacy matters). When one was a possibility, TNO just ignored it anyway.

Please stop being so silly and ban non.

Have a great day.

I agree completely. GR could really use more strict moderation. If someone consistantly breaks the rules he/she agreed to when creating a forum account, a consensus should not be needed for punishment.

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Good, Lars. Agreeing with me completely usually means you're right.

Keep a lid on your 4chan memes for a minute, FBF. This may be the lol internets, but I feel like I'm babysitting sometimes.

Alright I will admit he is annoying, but banning him is a little drastic. Instead why not just ignore his topics\posts; by god it didn't seem like any of you had a problem doing that to me. Non is no more annoying than your average spammer, except he really does have an excuse for not speaking English. Banning non on just those grounds, when TNO makes more spam topics; that are just as or more mindless than non's is ridiculous.

No it isn't ridiculous. TNO, and you, as you pointed out, do spam. The difference is, you are capable of not spamming and have made some (less in TNO's case) replies and topics that are a positive contribution.

His might as well be the code in that recent hacking scare - it's perpetually mindless.

عزيزي غير ان على لهاث اكوادور تونس) بالنيابة عن المجموعة.

كما اود ان اعرض لكم غوغل مترجم. ومن رÙÂ

No, not problem solved. He posts mindless English. You're not going to be able to squirm out of this one with for-the-sake-of-it arguments.

I am rather impartial to grilled cheese sandwiches. Your poll offends me.

And yea, I do agree that non needs to be banned. If you posted like non did in any other GR time period, you would've been banned. But no... with captain crazy bananas in charge here, stuff like this just goes without much notice.

Well said. Usually I can be subtle and sarcastic and get a point across, but this is pissing me off.

Call me xenophobic, but letting someone who can't speak English post on an English speaking forum over and over seems akin to allowing a blind man to man the watch tower - embarrassingly and self-deprecatingly stupid.

*Sigh*

Mala if we banned everyone who spammed every now and again you'd be gone, Ted would be gone, FBF would be gone, Frozen, WR and several others would be banned. I agree non is annoying and serves no useful purpose but I could say the same about several posters, I don't see you campaigning to rid GR of them though.

If I had been admin back when non was posting several spam topics at once I probably would have banned him but right now he hasn't caused enough of a disturbance to warrant one.

Sam

maca2kx said:
*Sigh*

Mala if we banned everyone who spammed every now and again you'd be gone, Ted would be gone, FBF would be gone, Frozen, WR and several others would be banned. I agree non is annoying and serves no useful purpose but I could say the same about several posters, I don't see you campaigning to rid GR of them though.

If I had been admin back when non was posting several spam topics at once I probably would have banned him but right now he hasn't caused enough of a disturbance to warrant one.

Sam

not like a ban sticks around here anyways

maca2kx said:
*Sigh*

Sam

Every now and again? non does nothing but spam. His posts are just complete nonsense, I originally thought he was another poster because I thought there was no way a person could spam that much for so long.

Like mala said, there is no way you can justify blackstar's banning if you don't ban non.

FrozenBacon said:
maca2kx said:
*Sigh*

Sam

Every now and again? non does nothing but spam. His posts are just complete nonsense, I originally thought he was another poster because I thought there was no way a person could spam that much for so long.

Like mala said, there is no way you can justify blackstar's banning if you don't ban non.

I'm not attempting to justify any banning since I haven't played a part in anyone's banning. While I agree that non's posts are all nonsense they are infrequent which is what I meant.

Sam

Here is the clear distinction, again, between BLackStar and non. Non does not, no has he, posted enough topics on five minutes to fill the first page of Misc. BlackStar did. He was warned, and continued. It's spam like that that warrents an immediate ban.

Mala, last time I checked, you weren't a mod, so kindly STFU and let the mods do their jobs. Something you'd do if, well, you did yours. You didn't, so now we're here. Go cry in a dark corner or something because nobody, I repeat, nobody wants to put up with your bullsh*t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod