The *official* World of Warcraft topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got scammed today, but luckily enough I was able to recall it before he did something stupid to my account..

^ gah, thats the last thing a prospering, young-adult like yourself should be playing

arent you getting married? not anymore! :p jp

I just got my BOTH of my younger brothers into playing.. one of them is 10 years old and he has a level 7 gnome mage, and my 17 year old brother has a level 18 night elf hunter... I think my mom is going to get an account of her own too...

>_>

Krowsnose said:
^ gah, thats the last thing a prospering, young-adult like yourself should be playing

arent you getting married? not anymore! :p jp

I just turned 17 last Friday, so I'm not getting married yet. But I am going into senior year as number 2 in my class and with a packed schedule (7-5 all week, plus band on weekends), so I'm pretty much screwed if I get hooked on this. I told my friend not to be surprised if I want to kill him within a few months.

the hell... who am I getting you mixed up with... I thought you had just opened your own store and all this other shite

Hey Himashi, when you trade accounts is there anyway to change the email and stuff so he can't use the recovery questions to get it back? I don't want to put a credit card on it incase something like that happens.

MrHimashi said:
I just got my BOTH of my younger brothers into playing.. one of them is 10 years old and he has a level 7 gnome mage, and my 17 year old brother has a level 18 night elf hunter... I think my mom is going to get an account of her own too...

>_>
Getting your mother involved is a terrible decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaminglovex