The GR Reviewing Game

just cause= B---
lots of fun to be had..but no replay value what so ever..NOT FUN to replay at all

Rainbow Six Lockdown (better be lower then a C..or i'll kill u lol)

Lost Planet B-, good but just a lil tad slow..IMO
(here's my sad attempt at reviving this topic..lol worth a shot)

Crackdown

B+ for crackdown, very good game, even if not exactly my thing, your band however gets a F-

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker

monkeygoat said:
B+ for crackdown, very good game, even if not exactly my thing, your band however gets a F-

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker
think thats really necessary??...kinda childish...and even u dont like my band...alot of people do...so go back and listen to ur CHER or ACDC sh.it

Longo_2_guns said:
You know, i seem to like you less after every post you make.
u honestly think i should just sit there and take it? u hate me less cuz i defend MY band...im sure ur defensive over ur girlfriend, that is if u have one. cuz i kno i am. so its what anyone would respond to something like that.

and it kinda sucks that u like me less after ever post i make, cuz i'd hate to lose u as a "friend" im not being an asshole..im just stating my opinion..kinda like that guy did about my band

Rosco McQueen, the Firefighter Extreme!
lol uuuuuummmm....B??

GRAW 2

AfroJoe said:
Longo_2_guns said:
u honestly think i should just sit there and take it? u hate me less cuz i defend MY band...im sure ur defensive over ur girlfriend, that is if u have one. cuz i kno i am. so its what anyone would respond to something like that.

and it kinda sucks that u like me less after ever post i make, cuz i'd hate to lose u as a "friend" im not being an asshole..im just stating my opinion..kinda like that guy did about my band
Actually, I like you less and less due to your complete disregard of the english language and how you seem to stereotype people due to their opinions. Like hoe you thought that just because he doesn't like your band he automatically likes ACDC and Cher.

Longo_2_guns said:
AfroJoe said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Actually, I like you less and less due to your complete disregard of the english language and how you seem to stereotype people due to their opinions. Like hoe you thought that just because he doesn't like your band he automatically likes ACDC and Cher.[/quote]
touché....good point there..i guess ur right..so i apologize for that...i just assumed if he didnt like the 'emo' genre, then he might like the complete opposite..do u see where im coming from? idk...people say alot of things without thinking...so i honestly am sry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod