The GR Reviewing Game

AfroJoe

Rookie
The Rules are simple:

-I'm going to say the name of a game.
-and the next person has to respond by giving a rating and a brief explantion why
-then they must also name a game which hasnt been mentioned
**NOTE: it can be ANY game on ANY system
so i'll go first

Gears Of War

f- gets a whopping zero for being such a half assed attempt at a response :!: :!: :!: :!:

THP8 - D
The reason I for the grade is simple. NOT ENOUGH HAS CHANGED IN THE BILLION YEARS TONY HAWK GAMES HAVE BEEN COMING OUT!

Rainbow Six Vegas.

(Give it less than an A- and I keel you.)

vegas- A
very very good game...had alot of fun with this game...not sure if gears or this is better

original super mario bros

Warcraft 3- B-
I wasnt really into the whole warcraft thing...it was ok..but those types of games are not for me..

I know people might overrate it or w/e but

Halo 2

I enjoyed that game. Not very Serious at all, a few annoyances.... overall a good game.

B+

Ooops. Sorry.

San Andreas = C- good for a few laughs, but then gets eye-bleedingly boring.

Sonic The Hedgehog (1)

A++
sonic was platinum gold back in the day...wow so many memories with that game...very good game..the 3d ones are down righ awful tho..

need for speed most wanted

Need for Speed Most Wanted
B, Pretty good game, lots of driving and stuff. I totally put 48 inch rims on my civic and painted it pink with purple flames coming out of the roof. And f**k the police.

Try this one:
XIII

vegas- A
very very good game...had alot of fun with this game...not sure if gears or this is better

original super mario bros

the original super mario bros will always stay a classic in my opinion....very good game
A-
DEVIL MAY CRY

AfroJoe said:
the original super mario bros will always stay a classic in my opinion....very good game
A-
DEVIL MAY CRY
AfroJoe, just ignore egamegold's post. He just copies some old post from earlier in the thread.
In fact, he copied YOUR post in this thread.

XIII: A-
Very good game, highly original with a great storyline.

Devil May Cry: A-
Also a very good game, brutal fighting and an insane leap between 'Normal' and 'Hard'.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

^Ignore that post. KOTOR gets an A++++++++++++++++++++++.

Mercs gets a B. Fun, but flawed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod