The GR Final Fantasy Character Showdown (Auron wins!)

LinksOcarina said:
The duel is also a part of it, but basically because Aries is killed at the end of disk one is why the game is so popular.

That was the most shocking thing ever. It was more shocking than the end of Sixth Sense, the Others, Empire Strikes Back and all the Harry Potter books combined. I can see why you do hate it though Links, it is pretty confusing. Personally, it is one of my favourite games, but hey, I didn't like Pulp Fiction (bring on the hate).

Rakon said:
LinksOcarina said:
The duel is also a part of it, but basically because Aries is killed at the end of disk one is why the game is so popular.

That was the most shocking thing ever. It was more shocking than the end of Sixth Sense, the Others, Empire Strikes Back and all the Harry Potter books combined. I can see why you do hate it though Links, it is pretty confusing. Personally, it is one of my favourite games, but hey, I didn't like Pulp Fiction (bring on the hate).

I can forgive you for not liking Pulp Fiction. Barely.

Empire wasn't that shocking. The signs were there...

BTW thetank, the end scene with Samuel L. Jackson was awesome, its just the rest of it (especially Travolta and Uma).

LinksOcarina said:

hahaha yea.... way to marginalize the story line.

K, I'm back from another long weekend.. you know how it goes. Anyway, on with the contest:

Okay, if you can believe it, this is tied 8-8. So, another coin-toss...

Sephiroth wins via tie-breaker coin-toss

Next match:

Barret (FFVII)
200px-Barret_Wallace_Nomura_art.jpg

vs
Fran (FFXII)
170px-Fran.jpg

I vote for:
Fran

-no vote-
thats right, after last round i refuse to vote, so ill take up space! muahahahahaha!

Bought 12, but haven't played it yet, so BARRET, or as I named him, Mr.T!!!

I pity da fool who don't vote Barret!

Dammit Uver you'd better vote Barret :p!

Fran's only winning because she has a great bum! At least I know that's why Urban's voting!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133