The Fighter Character Battle, Year Five

^I got it a week ago. It's pretty good, but not great. I'd give it, maybe, an 8 after four listens. A 6 after the first listen. But I think it's pretty well plateaued as far as "growing on me".

CD's...MUSIC!? This is a fighter character battle topic, we should be talking about blood and fucking!

I got a papercut last night....there was BLOOD!!!!

MattAY said:
CD's...MUSIC!? This is a fighter character battle topic, we should be talking about blood and f******!

I know what you mean, but I bleed and bleed. It won't stop bleeding!

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
CD's...MUSIC!? This is a fighter character battle topic, we should be talking about blood and f******!

I know what you mean, but I bleed and bleed. It won't stop bleeding!
Hold on, let me get a drink...
i-drink-your-milkshake1.jpg

Ok, Keep going.

UghRochester said:
Hi how's everyone doing? Does anyone feel these are made for "posting-whores?"

If I was a posting whore, I would have a lot more posts.
And blood?
(I apologize for the lack of blood in the URL text)

Heh.....cute all.

Anywho, sorry for the lack of updates, in fact I think there will be one tomorrow some time.

One of the people in my class was hit by a car last night, and were short staffed for a while until she recovers. Suffice to say, the kids did not take it well.

So yeah....predictions on who will win? And what do you think of Hakan for Super Street Fighter IV?

So who is ready for the top eight?

I know I am, lets get the party started!

FIRST UP

AARON

AaronDarkRift.png

VS

SETT RA

SETTRA.jpg

Is this perhaps the match of the tourney? WE shall find out. Happy voting.

Sett Ra, I really hate you, Links. This match up kills an underdog no matter what. :( Oh and thanks for you help on that one thing...the thing that I sent you.

181px-Hippo.jpg

The problem with this match is that it means that one of the two of them is going to be in the final four, which is way, WAY further in than either of them should be.

There's a difference between being an underdog and being an underdog and not belonging in the competition. Armor King was an underdog because he's an extremely minor bonus character from a fairly popular series. Sett Ra was a shitty character from a shitty game, and Aaron was a decent character from a decent, yet unknown game. Saying either deserves to win is like saying Kenny G deserves to win a Grammy for Best Rock & Roll album simply because he doesn't belong.

Ah well, I've said my part. I'm done now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod