The Fighter Character Battle, Year Five

Just out of curiosity...this "next vote wins it" thing. Can it be a person who has already voted?

Of course!
Wait, you've played the previous showdown but never notice that?

And this will be a fitting tribute to larcen, HK. a fitting tribute...

Thank you, and I salute thee.

I may not have gotten my wish (Poor Larcen), but this will do.
And this is one of the best showdowns I've seen on GR. Totally amazing top 16 fighter line-up.

MattAY said:
Just out of curiosity...this "next vote wins it" thing. Can it be a person who has already voted?
He can't hear you MattAY (well this doesn't involve hearing, but you get the picture), after doing marijuana he's just sits there all deflated and stuff.
Seriously, Links never answered Longo's question concerning this.

Well I'll be!!

I'm not complaining...believe me - Sabrewulf for the win!! But it's good to know ;)

I honestly don't think it should be allowed next time, but that's just me.

Because then it becomes less about which is better and more about which side happens to have one of the voters on at that time and who can be the fastest, etc. You know?

Well I am sorry but I have been REAL BUSY (to the point of asking someone tot ake over the reigns a bit.)

I am in class in a bit so I can't update it, suffice to say Sabrewulf takes down Scorpion for the second year in a row.

As for the tiebreak rule, in the past it was someone who did not vote previously, and sometimes the showdown just dragged on for DAYS. I also personally don't want to cast a tie-break vote because it would make me look biased (and trust me, I would have been for most of these.) That being said, the rules CAN be amended in the future, we shall see though depending on you guys, basically.

Or I could just leave it to chance and flip a coin each time, which makes it even more kind of....well, lame.

but yeah, Sabrewulf moves on, next match coming later tonight.

LinksOcarina said:
As for the tiebreak rule, in the past it was someone who did not vote previously, and sometimes the showdown just dragged on for DAYS

As unhappy as the wet towels are about their guys not winning...this isn't exactly a good fix. Next three votes? :)

Anyway next match should be good.

KAZUYA

kazuya-desk2.jpg

VS

GUILE

guile-sp.jpg

Happy voting dudes and dudettes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members