The Fighter Character Battle: Seasonals

mhm.

Ok

Final 4. Voting ends Tomorrow night. Also requesting a resize on these, because I suck at doing them correctly :(.

SCHULTZ

untitledM.JPG

VS

DUKE B RAMBERT

DukeBRambert.jpg

and

SOFIA

sofiaPic1.jpg

VS

TEN COUNT

ten-count-battle-arena-toshinden-michael-jackson.jpg

And yes, that picture is on purpose.

I vote for Duke and Ten Count, let the battles begin.

And with that, DUKE B RAMBERT has made it to the next round, with Ten Count getting the second place spot.

I noticed this round had minimal voting, which made me....well...sad to be honest. I guess the showdown is waning at this point, since it has been ongoing since March, for the most part now.

Plus the ACTUAL Showdown is coming....in October. So we gotta speed things up a tad.

So let's move right along with.....

208592-soul_calibur___logo_2.jpg

Not much to really say about this one.Starting on the original playstation, and later becoming the best fighting game on the Dreamcast has spawned a ton of good fighting games, probably the only one besides Tekken to get 3-D fighting correctly. The combo system is amazing, the characters are memorable, and crazy shit like Spawn, Link and Yoda not withstanding, the games are some of the best fighters out there. So grab your blade and battle for the soul edge.

I did the numbers, we just barely make 32, so let's get cracking, I won't even bother listing them this time since it just barely makes it.

First four matches.

SEOUNG- MINA

seong-rend2.jpg

VS

KILIK

kil4.jpg

GIRADOT

girardot.jpg

VS

LI LONG

lil4.jpg

ASTAROTH