The Fighter Character Battle: Seasonals

Yeah, what was up with that double post? I deleted it, since it was freaking the hell out of me.

Also,
Greg
Alice

Greg and Alice move on, final 4 time.

SHINA

shinabr3.jpg

VS

SHEN LONG

shenlongex2.jpg

and

GREG

greg22.gif

VS

ALICE

alice-br2.jpg

I vote for Shina and Alice, let the battles begin.

Congrats to Alice for moving on....can people post here more because I fucked up the margins and it's kinda annoying to write.....

Out of the winners....I got to say of them I like Kenji the most. But I won't get involved because it can make things difficult later on.

I will say I have some obscure games coming up that I can't wait to get out there too....we gonna get it going soon but first is a new game that everyone knows.

And some of these games might be pleasant surprises or totally obscure, like Red Earth was.

Ok, with the re-size (I never knew you could do that....) let's get another familiar face out there.....with VIRTUA FIGHTER

virtuafighterf.jpg

Virtua Fighter is one of the first games to go 3-D, with moon jumping and blocky polygons to boot. A great game at it's time, and series that has endured five sequels in it's lifetime. What makes it better is that it is one of the few fighting games that goes for realism out there, no crazy green jungle fighters, no robots, no monsters....nothing totally fantastic or futuristic. That does say something about the game's audience, that's for sure.

Let's meet our contestants.

TAKA

SARAH

JEAN KUJO

WOLFE

JACKY

GOH

DURAL

EILEEN

LEI FEI

LAU CHAN

JEFFRY

PAI

SHUN DI

VANESSA

AKIRA

KAGE

This should be a fun one, we have a tight roster and some good characters here.

First two matches up.

SHUN-DI

shun-vf4.jpg

Games: Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Fighter 3, Virtua Fighter 4.
FCB Appearances: 3
Record: 4-3

VS

SARAH

sub_sarah_p01.jpg

Games: Virtua Fighter Series, Fighters Megamix
FCB Appearances: 2
Record: 2-2

and

PAI

pai-vf4.jpg

Games: Virtua Fighter Series, Fighters Megamix
FCB Appearances: 0
Record: 0-0

VS

TAKA

1227425-taka_arashi.jpg

Games: Virtua Fighter 3, Virtua Fighter 5 R
FCB Appearances: 0
Record: 0-0

I vote for Sarah and Pai, let the battles begin!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod