The Fighter Character Battle (ROUND 2 IN PROGRESS, PG 25)

Helena. And for the record it wasn't me trying to be mean, I was just offering a suggestion.

-dL

PS. The counterpoints were good ones, he does have the right to express his opinion too, I wasn't exactly saying he couldn't voice one, I thought the way he did it was kinda off. That's all.

Ok, Forrest Law wins.

now, I did have a request from Guan Yu to recount the votes, which I did. As such, he WAS correct, I miscounted the votes then. However, I already declared it over 2 rounds ago.

Ok, I was hoping I could go on without a mishap, but stuff happens I guess. Here is the deal.
Despite the fact that Psylocke advanced, I would like to put Raiden in another bout, one against 3 combatants (we had an odd number, so the last round was going to be between 3 fighters.) Is this feasable to you all, or would you rather keep going as we are now, and have it as Raiden eliminated. I honestly don't see the point of a recount, because if it is the same result, it will be a waste of another day. If, however, you choose that, I will do a re-vote of the round.

What do you think guys, let me know ASAP.

I say do the three person battle.

So, this battle, if it is going to be next, will be between three people. Raiden, Ky Kiske and a third combatant who I cannot remember.

I vote Ky.

Well if you ask me, I think you should just let both Raiden and Psylocke advance. At the time, Psylocke was declared the winner so she shouldn't have that stripped from her, but Raiden legitimately won so I don's see why he should be forced to compete in another round. Plus, this will make it so you can have a normal 2-person battle and not a 3-person battle.

And, if you do decide to do the 3-way battle, you should switch Raiden and Psylocke's places. Raiden won, but at the time Psylocke was declared the winner on accident, so if anyone has to fight for a legitimate victory, it should be Psylocke.

Ok here is the deal.

I think I was not clear enough on what I meant when I talked about a 3 man fight. There is one already happening at the end of the 2 man fights, and I would put Raiden into the 3 man fight, negating that. He has to earn the right to move on again basically.

And that seems like the majority, but I can't wait any longer, so i'm going to go on with it for now. But I want to make sure this is clear, does the majority want Raiden to face off at the end basically, where the 3 man battle would take place (turning it into another 2 man contest basically.

anyway, next matchup

I am to lazy to do pictures at this point, but its

SUB-ZERO (Mortal Kombat)

VS

JOHNNY CAGE (Mortal Kombat)

This kind of could be a no brainer...

I vote Sub Zero.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members