The Fighter Character Battle (ROUND 2 IN PROGRESS, PG 25)

Dark_Legacy said:
Again. Could we possible lengthen the voting time, because I just checked it earlier when I couldn't sign on a vote, I come back and you've already moved on...Perhaps try to keep a wide deadline, (meaning a constant twelve hour shift or something) cause this is the second time I have been unable to vote... *sigh*

The voting time is a whole day DL, thats around 24 hours from midnight each night to midnight the next night. I would think that is adequete time for anyone to vote basically..

ok this is odd....

the whole Goro/Kokoro matchup dissapeared.....

Goro still won, so that is not changing, however.

Next Matchup

Raiden (Mortal Kombat)

220px-RaidenMKSM.jpg

VS

Psylocke (Um...Ultimate X-Men)

psylocke.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I want Psylocke to lose. But, if she wins, she wins.

I vote Raiden. Let the match begin.

Enigma said:
Psylocke!!!1

Wow dude, obvious bias. Dunno if you love Raiden or you just don't accept Xmen Mutant Academy as a legit fighting game, but, it is, regardless.

Some would deny DOA as a legit fighting games, but they have tekken issues... ;)

Tanks for your candid opinion, but perhaps...you should remain impartial seeing as your vote/opinion could arguably stand as a great influence over other voters...

dude i think ur reading too much into it. he just said he wants her to lose.

i want her to lose too
i vote raiden.

Dark_Legacy said:
Enigma said:
Psylocke!!!1

Wow dude, obvious bias. Dunno if you love Raiden or you just don't accept Xmen Mutant Academy as a legit fighting game, but, it is, regardless.

Some would deny DOA as a legit fighting games, but they have tekken issues... ;)

Thanks for your candid opinion, but perhaps...you should remain impartial seeing as your vote/opinion could arguably stand as a great influence over other voters...

ummmm what?? Did you quote the wrong person at all?

I quoted you because I was using your post as a platform so I didn't need to type in my vote. The rest of the post was directed at Link...I didn't think it was too hard to follow.
Since I didn't name a person to vote, quoting you obvious stands for...argh explaining it is making it sound complicated.

Quote=my vote also.

Post=my address to Link as the propagator of this "contest".

My vote for Haomaru disappeared too.

Anyhoo, I vote for PSYLOCKE!!!!1!!

and since I put her name in all caps, added a few exclamation points and the number one to show desperation, could that count as two votes?

I vote Psylocke, because I like her more than Raiden.

As for the whole impartial thing, anyone can voice their opinion, even the creator of the showdown. You don't have to demonize him for that. Truth be told I don't want Psylocke to win either. I just like her better than Raiden.

For the record I am being a bit biased here, becuase people like Psylocke are not characters that originated from a fighting game. Even Ryu from Ninja Gaiden I was iffy on accepting, but he was part of DOA for a while as well.

Now, however, there is a second tie. So next vote wins it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle