The Fighter Character Battle, Redux

Only because Kilik will win if I don't stop him, I'll do something I didn't do all tournament long

I vote Marshall Law

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah, Kilik is cool, but he's already won. He really doesn't deserve to win twice.
Perhaps he does when the rest of the top 10 is completely awful...
So you're saying that Nightmare, Scorpion, Sub Zero, Baiken, Sol Badguy, Law, Vega, and Sabrewulf are completely awful?

Alright, get out. You're not welcome here anymore. Just go.

All Mortal Kombat characters are terrible, generic, boring excuses for characters. You couldn't convince me otherwise. I personally think Midway sucks with fighting games like these (including Killer Instinct). Baiken is a samurai with boobs. I would assume that's how she got here. She's not that interesting or good of a character or fighter. Many better Guilty Gear characters. Seriously, Slayer, Venom, Millia, Jam, and Eddie are all better characters in both personality and skill, I think. Sol Badguy is here for his name and semi-star status. Vega has never been the best in any game he's been in. How he could overshadow the rest of the vast Street Fighter cast, I don't know. I admire his general style though. I would only really stand for Law or Nightmare.
Personally, out of the whole top 10, I was rooting for Panda. How cool would it have been if Panda won?

But it's nice to secure that I'm one of the 3 posters you hate! :D

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
All Mortal Kombat characters are terrible, generic, boring excuses for characters. You couldn't convince me otherwise.
The thing about Mortal Kombat characters is that they are different colors of the same guy, but what makes them great is how much their movesets vary. It wasn't until later games when they were able to make the characters look different. Plus, Sub Zero and Scorpion are iconic characters from Mortal Kombat, which is still an amazing fighting game.
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Vega has never been the best in any game he's been in. How he could overshadow the rest of the vast Street Fighter cast, I don't know. I admire his general style though.
Street Fighter is the opposite of Mortal Kombat when it comes to characters. There are a bunch of cool looking characters, but for the most part they all have the same moves, except for the bosses and Vega. The first time you see Vega you can tell he's different. He wears a kickass mask, doesn't throw fireballs like everyone else, and has claws. He isn't just random fireball guy in a fighting suit.
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
Personally, out of the whole top 10, I was rooting for Panda. How cool would it have been if Panda won?
No.
Flaming_Tiki_God said:
But it's nice to secure that I'm one of the 3 posters you hate!
Not even close. I know, it's surprising that there are people more annoying than you, but I don't hate you. That much.

Thank you.

Law moves on, and the current champion falls.

Next match.

SCORPION

scorpion-flames-mortal-kombat-2539882-1024-768.jpg

VS

SABREWULF

sabrewulf.jpg

I vote for Scorpion, let the match begin.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod