The Fighter Character Battle, Redux

I wonder what the surprise is
I also wonder if people are so lazy they just copy and paste to vote.

I personally hope Sol wins. Cool top ten though, I'm surprised panda and baiken are there!

Well, here we go.

Before we begin, some statistics.

This is Sub-Zero's, Sol's and Nightmares second trip into the final rounds, and Marshal Law's third trip here.

This is the fourth year in a row Scorpion has made it to the final rounds, the only character to do so without a win.

This is Baiken's, Panda's, Sabrewulf's, and Vega's first time making it this far in the final rounds.

This is the first time no game is dominant, with:
2 from Soul Calibur
2 from Tekken
2 from Mortal Kombat
2 from Guilty Gear
1 from Street Fighter
and for the first time ever, 1 from Killer Instinct.

Killik, the current champion, has marked a first for the tournament, a champion making it to the finals two years in a row. Previous years saw them go down in round 1.

Baiken is the only female left in the showdown, while Nightmare, Panda, Sabrewulf and Scorpion are arguably the remaining non-humans in the contest.

Now on to the next phase.

Since we need to get eight out of ten here, we need to see who is unworthy of the final spot. Normally I have you all rank up the final ten for a week, but let's try something different

Since we have an even number of characters from their respected franchises, each of them will face the other in a singles round. The winner moves on, and the loser will stay behind.

Once we get five winners, the remaining five will be ranked by all of you, with the top 3 moving on as "wild cards" so to speak. the remaining two will be eliminated.

So to do so, the pairings are simple.

NIGHTMARE

vs

KILLIK

SCORPION

vs

SUB-ZERO

BAIKEN

vs

SOL

MARSHALL LAW

vs

PANDA

and finally

VEGA

vs

SABREWULF

make a list of who you wish to win these matches, as follows.

Nightmare
Scorpion
Baiken
Panda
Sabrewulf

I will leave the voting for a few days. Good luck to the participants.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
My goodness, stop misspelling Kilik! You really have a history of doing that. :mad:
but I shouldn't care that much
Ha!
well its easy to remember, it spelled backwards!
Carry on with the votes

I thought Marshal Law was actually Marshmallow. I would have voted for Law over Panda if I could have read properly. Crap.

DocMoc said:
I thought Marshal Law was actually Marshmallow. I would have voted for Law over Panda if I could have read properly. Crap.
There's an edit button, foo!

Nightmare
Scorpion
Sol
Law
Vega

nightmare
Sub zero (used a coin toss on this one, 5 times)
Sol Badguy (because he has TWO arms)
Marshal law, Hate that panda! i just hate him!

And finally, as much as i like killer instinct, i'll stick with the guy with this this music:
UrbanMasque said:
UghRochester said:
I also wonder if people are so lazy they just copy and paste to vote.
now we know Rochester, now we know.

KILLIK - Poke Poke Poke

SUB-ZERO - Wow, tough call

BAIKEN - She's still the hottest one-armed person in fighting.

MARSHALL LAW - Beats Panda, eats Panda Express

VEGA - I hate him, but I hate furries more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle