The choices...

kingg5

Rookie
So anyways got a full week off work and wanna go back in time to a point in my life were I spent an entire week with only a few hours of sleep the entire week. The entire week playing RPGs seeing how many I can beat in a week. Managed to beat Parasite eve one, two, and Final Fantasy 7.

My point is I wanna try and pull it off but don't know where I should start. Thats why i'm asking all you good souls, and you too Longo where I should start. The games I got are Blue Dragon, Deus Ex, Fable 2, Fallout New Vegas, and both Mass Effects. Where should I start and move on from?

Both Mass Effects, Fable 2, Deus Ex, and Fallout New Vegas... then maybe Blue Dragon.
In that order. Whatever you don't get to will be OK.

^
No, that's crazy talk man! CRAZY TALK!

Green_Lantern said:
Mass Effect 1, New Vegas, Deus Ex, Blue Dragon, Fable 2, Mass Effect 2....In that order
I agree, make it a Mass Effect sammich!

When I get started i'll be sure to keep this updated till I go insane of being deprived of sleep

I'd just have sex.

Cause it feels so good.

But mass effect is a good alternative. Bang the blue lady, hotter, less clingy.

Deus Ex

You got that kind of time to devote, dont short sale yourself - get the latest best on the market.

UrbanMasque said:
Deus Ex

You got that kind of time to devote, dont short sale yourself - get the latest best on the market.

I agree. Its a situation that I don't often find myself in. But if I have a chance to take a good crack at a new game, while its still in its new phase, I'd knock it out.

I did it with LA Noire, and was done in time to still get maximum trade credit.

ALL of them....in a week?!...

sid-james-laughing.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod