That chicks a dude, man

Longo_2_guns said:
When I was underage still, I always wanted to pretend to be an older guy trying to meet up with young girls just to try and get Chris Hanson. And then I'd show up and he'd be like "You're breaking the law" and I'd be like "b****, it's legal for me! You're the one trying to seduce me here! Arrest yoself motherf*****!"

One of my regrets in life is that I didn't follow through.

Lol bro thatd be f*cked up If u did that

I've had it happen to me before, but not after such a long period of time. So for me, I guess it didn't really matter. I still went through moments of not really believing it, not being convinced one way or the other, asking again "You're really a ___, huh?" etc. (eventually jokingly). But beyond that, it didn't really affect our relationship.

How much does this news change the way you think of or interact with this person?

So, I was just at Fanime, right? And while there were a few traps there, the weirdest was completely out of left field.

I was out taking pictures of costumes while my friends were being sick in the hotel room, and a guy comes up in a really cool costume. Looked like a Belmont, but was probably from something else. Anyway, I ask him for a picture, and the response I get is the most feminine voice I heard the whole con. Turns out it was a girl who had made the costume, and also had on fake chest hair and fake five o'clock shadow. The picture I got doesn't really show off how manly she looked at first glance, but she turned out to be sorta cute.

I chatted with her for a minute, but it was a little awkward so I moseyed on. Still, took me completely by surprise.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Haha, I just saw the Chris Hansen post.

Also, COSplayers creep me out.
Crossplayers, moreso I'm sure. I mean, I cosplayed. I didn't do a good job, but it was fun. I'll probably do a better one for the next convention I go to.

Always wanted to, but my friends would think I'm weird - even more than they already do.

I need some geeky anime friends.

I would certainly do that in a flash. Conventions look so much fun! I'd definitely dress up as Itachi :D

Conventions can be fun. I'm not sure I can enjoy one after being part of organizing one, though. And now there's so much drama between them all.

Kind of tempted to dress up as a female version of a male beloved character (rather than attempting to be male), just to fuck with people.

Sightless said:
Kind of tempted to dress up as a female version of a male beloved character (rather than attempting to be male), just to f*** with people.

Fem Link is pretty hot.

Sightless said:
I've had it happen to me before, but not after such a long period of time. So for me, I guess it didn't really matter. I still went through moments of not really believing it, not being convinced one way or the other, asking again "You're really a ___, huh?" etc. (eventually jokingly). But beyond that, it didn't really affect our relationship.

How much does this news change the way you think of or interact with this person?

I don't think I can ever talk to the guy again since I'm not gay. It's not about being homophobic, it's just that I'm not interested.

I don't know if you know or remember Shane, but with him he just exaggeratted himself to the point of no return. But that was just funny. However my situation is quite different and it's just creepy.

Oh... That's a little sad. You're not interested in being friends? I'm not trying to be pushy either way here, but it just seems to me like the time you spent together was still enjoyable. Unless you were both looking towards something explicitly romantic, in which case I suppose it's a little different.

Was he apologetic about it, when he finally told you? Kind of a jerk thing to do to be misleading in such a way, isn't it. And where did he take those pictures from? Maybe I don't want to know...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle