That chicks a dude, man

Wes

Rookie
People tend to exaggerate about themselves online. Some worse than others but it's usually caused by a low self esteem and insecurities. However, there are also guys who pretend to be chicks. I just found out an online lady friend of mine is actually a guy... MINDFUCK.

I mean if this person was still a girl, just not the one in her pics, I would understand and try to help her be herself. Not like we were dating or anything. But it's a guy! A homosexual man pretending to be an attractive woman! The internet has traumatized me on a whole new level.

Has this ever happened to you?

Alright. I'll admit it. I'm a really, really, really hot chick. Like, jaw-dropping, wolf whistle hot.

A few times. Though I usually figure it out long before they tell me.

The one time I met a girl online who was actually a girl, she turned out to be insane. Like, stalkerish, completely emotionally unstable, insane. Go figure, right?

But yeah. At least it's better than people thinking that someone is a girl even when they say it's a guy. Like with me here.

Never happened to me. Kind of want it to so I can say I've lived the experience though.

De-Ting said:
Alright. I'll admit it. I'm a really, really, really hot chick. Like, jaw-dropping, wolf whistle hot.
If i also admit this, will we have lesbian sex? :brow2:

When I was working one night, a group of people came in. I would say they were between the ages of 22-25. Anyways, I went back doing my work. One of them spotted me and asked my friend, Chancey, if that was Howard. So, Chancey came back to me and told me someone was looking for me in the dining room. I went out there and was looking around like an idiot. I said to Chancey, "There's nobody I know out here." She pointed me to those group of people. I went over and said, "Sorry...my friend thinks you guys know me. I don't know you guys, but if I do...can you refresh my memory?" This lady smiled and said, "Yeah you don't know us...are you Howard Hall right?" I thought it was weird, I had no idea who these people were. So, I gave them a puzzled looked. "You made that video?" So, finally I said, "Yeah that was me...don't take it too seriously. Err I mean, you're good looking, but I'm not looking for a girlfriend...I'm not gay." I ran to the back and hoped that would never happen again. It made me feel famous.

I don't know how this relates to the topic, but I never shared this story with you guys. Here's another story....err I would have to PM the story to anyone who wants to read it.

cyberjim2000 said:
Oh, the internet. Where men are men, the women are men, and children are the FBI.

Sigged. Thank you, Jim.

Details needed, Wes. Was this a grown individual or like a tween or teen? Because let's be honest, who here didn't go into a chat room and pretend to be a girl in the AOL days? But on a more serious note, that's full creep. How long were you friends with this person before it came out?

And to think, I just watched Catfish last night.

UghRochester said:
When I was working one night, a group of people came in. I would say they were between the ages of 22-25. Anyways, I went back doing my work. One of them spotted me and asked my friend, Chancey, if that was Howard. So, Chancey came back to me and told me someone was looking for me in the dining room. I went out there and was looking around like an idiot. I said to Chancey, "There's nobody I know out here." She pointed me to those group of people. I went over and said, "Sorry...my friend thinks you guys know me. I don't know you guys, but if I do...can you refresh my memory?" This lady smiled and said, "Yeah you don't know us...are you Howard Hall right?" I thought it was weird, I had no idea who these people were. So, I gave them a puzzled looked. "You made that video?" So, finally I said, "Yeah that was me...don't take it too seriously. Err I mean, you're good looking, but I'm not looking for a girlfriend...I'm not gay." I ran to the back and hoped that would never happen again. It made me feel famous.

Wait, what? You turned her down? Awwww man. I know I'm going to sound like Urbz here but you should've put the moves on her! I'm guessing you were nervous, which is totally understandable, but you gotta seize the moment when it pops up!

I go on Playstation Home a few times (Bret will tell you) and guys disguised as girls is a regular thing there. Luckily though I go on to play poker and not a lot of kids now how to play so it's usually adults on there. But even adults pretend to be chicks and there are still many people insecure about their appearance. I get it though because when I was younger I was insecure about my looks as well, I just didn't know it was as common as I thought it was.

Bretimus_v2 said:
And to think, I just watched Catfish last night.

Good movie, the lesson there is don't start an online relationship unless you skype lol.

No, I didn't turn her down. I got nervous and ran back. That instant fame I didn't know how to handle. Remember Susan Boyle when record companies wanted her? She panic!

Bretimus_v2 said:
Details needed, Wes. Was this a grown individual or like a tween or teen? Because let's be honest, who here didn't go into a chat room and pretend to be a girl in the AOL days? But on a more serious note, that's full creep. How long were you friends with this person before it came out?

He's 27, same age as me (I'll be 28 this Sunday, hint hint). Friends for around 6 months. He lives 2 hours away and I kept wanting to meet up because I thought he was a she and she seemed too awesome to be single. So then he finally confessed. It really messes with your head, it's still weird for me to refer to this person as a "he". I had to tell him I wasn't gay. AWKWARD!

I'm only sharing this because I wanted to know if anyone else dealt with this before. Not someone exaggerating what they look like because of a low self esteem, but fooling you into thinking they're a whole other gender.

UghRochester said:
No, I didn't turn her down. I got nervous and ran back. That instant fame I didn't know how to handle. Remember Susan Boyle when record companies wanted her? She panic!

Well, don't sweat it, everyone gets nervous. If she ever comes back though try to build up the courage to get her number. I mean if she's cute and she digs you then why not?

Wes said:
He's 27, same age as me (I'll be 28 this Sunday, hint hint). Friends for around 6 months. He lives 2 hours away and I kept wanting to meet up because I thought he was a she and she seemed too awesome to be single. So then he finally confessed. It really messes with your head, it's still weird for me to refer to this person as a "he". I had to tell him I wasn't gay. AWKWARD!

Oh wow. That sucks man. But at least now you're a lot wiser from this whole thing, right?

During finals week when I should of been studying I was letting the internet distract me and I remember a friend telling me that she used to go on Omegle when she was bored. I go on and start talking to people realizing that when someone asks "asl" (age, sex, location) and somewhere in your answer is the word male you'll see disconnected as a response. Hey people! Just because I have a penis doesn't mean I don't have feeling and don't want to be talked to! So I had enough and decided to put a horny, rude male stranger in his place and sure 'nuff the next person before I could type immediately said "male, 26, Bangladesh/india, looking for unsatisfied, married woman......... To which I replied "what a coincidence, my husband hasn't been pleasing me lately...."

Long story short during on convo I made this guy think I was a unsatisfied house wife in her late twenties who lives in texas. At the end he said he was going to be a nashville for business and wanted to meet and revealed that I was a man playing a trick. Sure it was dickish of me and I shouldn't do that to people but someone finally stayed to talk and I couldn't resist. Sorry Wes something like this happened to you, I feel a bit more terrible for what I did now

When I was a teenager, I used myspace (before the days of facebook!) to hook up with random girls in my neighboring towns and cities, that way no BS ever came back to my personal life.

I never ran into "chicks a dude" but I've definatley wasted my time and gas to see some girl that was a "chick, but looked alot like a dude". Damn myspace angles.

Oh yeah, I used to go on random chat rooms and pretend to be a young girl, and then I'd do either one of two things -

1. Play innocent, and lead them on until they said dirty things, then pretend I was the police, and I was about to swoop in on their houses. Never seen people disconnect so fast.

2. Lead them on with dirty talk, make them type all the ridiculous sex-chat stuff in the world, then as it was getting steamy, I'd be like

"I'm sliding down my silk panties, and you're grabbing my cute little butt."

"Then I turned around and bitch-slapped you with huge black dick!"

Then laugh idiotically at some poor soul who was tryna jerk it.

When I was underage still, I always wanted to pretend to be an older guy trying to meet up with young girls just to try and get Chris Hanson. And then I'd show up and he'd be like "You're breaking the law" and I'd be like "Bitch, it's legal for me! You're the one trying to seduce me here! Arrest yoself motherfucker!"

One of my regrets in life is that I didn't follow through.

In MMOs, you'll get guys playing as girls characters for a lot of various reasons. One of which is preferential treatment from guilds and such. On top of that, you get girls playing as guy characters because they don't want to be treated any differently.

In WoW, there's this one time when our server was down, so me and my friend made new characters on the ones that aren't down. So he made a male nightelf and I made a female gnome. As he tried to convince a mage to open a portal to Ironforge, I was hanging out in the starting area spamming the /dance emote. Then a gnome guy came up close and started to dance. He asked if I was actually a girl. I replied, "Yeah". Then he asked something, I forgot (I think it was something along the line of asking me out). A couple minutes later, my friend was running towards us then I said, "There's my boyfriend over there, he's probably a lot bigger than you". My friend came up and said, "What are you doing to girl, punk?" He said, "No! She's mine!" Then they dueled it out for a few minutes and came back dancing. Then he asked, "You're really a guy, huh?"
I replied, "Yep."
He asked, "How long?"
"Long enough"
"Cool"
We continued to dance and that was the most awkward moment in my. We became the best of friends afterwards... Wished I kept the screenshot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod