Superbowl XLVI (46 right?)

Yes, I got the strategy behind it. Then I listened to them yammer about it for five more. It's was just a great visual. This is the touchdown the won the SB. But there was some great clock management leading up to it, so it didn't end up hurting them too badly.

Also, the commercials were pretty lackluster.

Wasn't calling you retarded, just leaving the option out there.

I actually just saw some idiots on my Facebook condemning Bradshaw for showboating and chose to take it out on youuuu.

Two or so seasons ago the Eagles found themselves in a similar position against the Cowboys. Brian Westbrook cracked a huge run and was about to go into the endzone untouched, then he slid down at the 1. Ran the clock down, kicked the game winner, end of story. There was a lot of complaints in a similar fashion. "That is cheap" Yadda, yadda.

Often times it comes from people who don't have basic understanding of how the game actually works. Its one of the smartest moves in football when the score is within 3 points of a win or loss and there is still time on the clock. Well coached teams understand and will do that.

Bradshaw's problem was there simply wasn't enough room for them to do it. He was likely told to go down instead of scoring, but he still had to move forward, and they obviously weren't expecting the defense to just part like that. He didn't have enough time to properly react, or do what should've been done, and slide feet first (sliding feet first kills the play at the spot of the slide). It was good effort though, and led to a more exciting finish at least.

Good game overall. Excellent coaching on both teams, but with two crusty-ass old coaches like Coughlin and Bellichick. This Superbowl, however, did seem to lack that certain aura of excitement that has been around the past few.

I wasn't excited going into the game, but I thought it was a pretty exciting game that unfolded. There were some great catches and break away runs.

And you're the one who's a retard, used. Jerkface.

@SGG: yeah, after the game, Coughlin basically said 'I didn't tell him to go down before the end zone, but Eli did. I should have been more clear. But we won so screw it.'

@SGG: yeah, after the game, Coughlin basically said 'I didn't tell him to go down before the end zone, but Eli did. I should have been more clear. But we won so screw it.'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod