Superbowl XLVI (46 right?)

MattAY

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Thaaaat's right, be ashamed a Brit made a Superbowl topic!

I'll be recording it and watching it tomorrow. I shall be supporting the Patriots simply beause they have "England" in the name. Anyone else doing stuff for it? Getting a cooler with beers? Stuff like that?

Well I'm doing a little something. Gonna get outside and grill today even though the cold just came back. We had a few warm days here, muggy even, with highs reaching past 74 just on Friday. Today it feels like somewhere in the 30s, but the grill is cleaned and the meat has been bought so I'll get out there and get it done. If you're in my area, come forth and we shall break bread, meat and mead together, and we will watch the tournament's final round in the Great Hall. There will be wenches plenty, and just so, we'll be needing the exercise after our meal. rsvp

Don't care for the Patriots and I care for the Giants even less, though I'd rather see the Giants win than New England. Really just hoping for a good game with good commercials.
Who's playing the half time show?

Chris, the halftime show is going to suck. Madonna is going to be playing. I'm not going to be watching the Super Bowl. Instead, I'm going to be working.

I plan to DVR this sportsball game just so I can fast forward to the premiere of the new Avengers trailer.

I'm not superinvested in either team. I'll probably have it on in the background.

Just another Sunday at my house.

I don't watch the SuperBowl... I think I'm some kind of freak of nature.

Anyway, hope whoever watches it has fun. =)

Longo_2_guns said:
If it was SF vs Baltimore I'd be all over it. But nah, it's two teams no one cares about unless you're from the north east.

Basically this if it was a Harbaugh Superbowl it would have been a great one but nah it's two teams that no one really cares about. The halftime show I'm not even going to watch it the last good one was when The Who played.

I'm excited. Worst part about the SB is the bloated length due to hundreds of commercial breaks and a dumb halftime show. I like both teams about equally. Hoping for a good game.

See, im a raiders fan in New York...so I can care less who wins...but I hope the giants do because then tomorrow people will be so happy around here.

Seems odd to me that a Brit would root for a team from Boston...

With the one special tea party and all.....

LinksOcarina said:
See, im a raiders fan in New York...so I can care less who wins...but I hope the giants do because then tomorrow people will be so happy around here.
Wow i'm a raiders fan living in PA, but Pats are my second fav. So rooting for the Pats mainly cuz I got 70 bucks on them.

He was obviously trying to stop at the 1 to draw out as much time as possible. Didn't need it after all, but still.

Anyone who thinks he was showboating is too retarded to understand. He was trying to down himself before the goal line to force the Patriots to use another timeout. The Pats were letting him score (which was inevitable at that point) to get the ball back with some time still on the clock.

It is weird that the game-winning touchdown was "accidental" but that's the strategy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle