Star Wars: Battlefront - anyone getting it?

Master_Craig

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Is anyone picking up Star Wars: Battlefront? If so, what console?

I'm thinking about it, as one of the shops here is gonna be selling it tomorrow for a very cheap price, $63 AUD (about $44 USD). I'd like to get it for PS4, but I'm very discouraged by the whole season pass and DLC thing... plus I've got Fallout 4.

Anyone else?

I thought it was fun too, I'm just disappointed to hear that a lot of Battlefront's plans involves future DLC. :/

Master_Craig said:
I thought it was fun too, I'm just disappointed to hear that a lot of Battlefront's plans involves future DLC. :/
This is why I'm passing on the game. I'm no longer willing to support companies that chop up their rushed, unpolished games under the guise of producing "extra content."

Urb, I thought you had a PS4.

StudioTan said:
Master_Craig said:
This is why I'm passing on the game. I'm no longer willing to support companies that chop up their rushed, unpolished games under the guise of producing "extra content."

Urb, I thought you had a PS4.

I think a lot of the game is going to be subscription based on maps and access to shit and the like :(..

I don't have a PS4 yet, but might take part int he black Friday madness to get one. I currently use the one at work. I wouldnt dare take it home tho.

They can't all be Citizen Kane.

This is the leggy blonde of video games. It looks amazing. You're gonna have some fun with it. But you're not going to spend a lifetime on it because it lacks depth. It's been a great option b to switch from Fallout and back. Playing with the boys has been especially choice. PS4

I ended up picking up two copies for PS4, one for my brother and one for me, so we can play together. They were on a day one special discounted price.

Bret, is there any split screen play for the one console? I'd love to play Battlefront with my girlfriend as well.

My brother and I had a few games last night. We played the match type that has AT-ATs in it. Some we lost, some we won, but we had a lot of fun.

"Rebels see me rollin'... they hatin'... but that's just 'cuz I've got an AT-ST... AT-ST... AT-ST..."

I want to get this but the lack of depth and vastness is a bit of a turn off for me. I really wish flight was seamless as well and not relying on power ups.

I tend to play the game once a week with my brother. It's fun if you've got someone to play with.

Lack of in-game communication is frustrating, especially when your team decides to do the total opposite of completing objectives.

Yeah but I have played in Battlefield games like that. Honestly this is a fun game. I am alright with games not having to be more COD like. The Season pass irks me, but I'm not surprised anymore. Execs have been saying that they see the price point of a top of the line game being 100 so I just say whatever. I got burned on Batman's DLC and still live to this day. Oh well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo