South Park: The Stick of Desti- er, Truth

De-Ting said:
MattAY said:
Waiting for the price to drop.
lol, exactly why the length is an issue. The game should have been $40, tops.

Haha I say that because every game after a while drops its price. I cant tell you how many times I've bought a game full price, only to see it on some sort of deal a month later.
I'm basically never buying a game at release date ever again unless it's utterly worth it - EG GTA 6. Or Uncraft Me! 3

You can actually turn off the frame rate cap but then it disables controller support :(

I'm almost done with the game and I so far think it has a good length. Its one of the greatest fan service games I have ever played.

Sourdeez said:
You can actually turn off the frame rate cap but then it disables controller support :(

I'm almost done with the game and I so far think it has a good length. Its one of the greatest fan service games I have ever played.

I'm wanting to near the end only because I sit and play for hours. If I broke my playtime up I wouldn't be getting as antsy. I am about to go recruit some girls.

Sourdeez said:
Honestly not too worried about the framerate for the first time ever. It's the south park artstyle i suppose. Need the controller, too. Game is very much not designed for keyboard.

Sourdeez said:
I'm doing small chunks of it at a time to make it last. It's an awesome game, and there's so many little details related to the show thrown around.

Am i the only one collecting the dildos?

On the pc version you can just use a controller and your key board at the same time. Makes the rapid button presses super easy.

The abortion scene was the worst with the controller. When I hit the vacuum part it was nearly impossible. Maybe this is just a issue on the pc version? I had to switch to the keyboard in order to finish it.

Also the sneaky squeaker could have been explained a little better, They made it seem like it had its own momentum and that you had to surf it over. Really after failing 10 times I found you literally just choose where to place it, No momentum guiding.

Couldn't get a perfect attack with butters. Was it a joke that he is that bad? Is it from input lag caused by the video game forcing on vsync? I stopped using him half way through the game.

I really liked playing with the controller but I decided I liked 120fps better, Which sadly disabled controller support. It actually looked really good and if your playing on pc you should give 60fps a try.

C:\Users\(User name)\Documents\My Games\South Park - The Stick of Truth
Open User.ini
Change vsync = 1 to vsync = 0

Sourdeez said:
On the pc version you can just use a controller and your key board at the same time. Makes the rapid button presses super easy.

Couldn't get a perfect attack with butters. Was it a joke that he is that bad? Is it from input lag caused by the video game forcing on vsync? I stopped using him half way through the game.

C:\Users\(User name)\Documents\My Games\South Park - The Stick of Truth
Open User.ini
Change vsync = 1 to vsync = 0

I'm using the 360 controller and am able to get perfect attacks with Butters. Maybe you just suck? Kidding.

Also, I'm not able to use my keyboard and controller at the same time. It's lame.

So cI can unlock the vsync eh? Hmm...I'm sure 60fps is a lot better than 30!

Played this on 360. This is a game for the fans. You're totally ok waiting for a price drop. As a fan I loved this game from beginning to end and totally expect to be playing this a couple of more times for achievements and choices...

If you're not a fan just wait.

spartan317 said:
Played this on 360. This is a game for the fans. You're totally ok waiting for a price drop. As a fan I loved this game from beginning to end and totally expect to be playing this a couple of more times for achievements and choices...

If you're not a fan just wait.

I started Stick of Truth this weekend. Only on my third quest or so, but loving it so far.

I'd totally buy Saturday Morning RPG, if they gave the same deal on desura or gog or anything that isn't steam.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod