South Park: The Stick of Desti- er, Truth

Kind of a fan of the show, but not overly into it. The game is good. Dunno if I'm attracted to it because of its simpler gameplay or not, but I have a lot of other titles that haven't gotten as much play, so whatever they're doing it's working for me. Very pick up and go and funny enough to keep me interested.
Not an rpg fan, which I guess this game is, but yeah, this is probably the best game I've personally played in a while. But it definitely helps that I know some of the fan-service jokes.

First collectors edition I've ever purchased.

And I have to work out of town until this Saturday.

Playing it, Loving it, Made a character that looks like me.

One of the few games I can totally forgive for being 30fps locked.

I'm interested in it, but after reading about how short it is, I'm going to wait for the price to drop.

C_nate said:
I'm interested in it, but after reading about how short it is, I'm going to wait for the price to drop.
I was going to do this, but then I remembered I had leftover Christmas gift cards.

Ordering it now. Holla holla Amazon.

I just got a gift card too. Hmmm. It's tempting. I just have so many games to play right now.

I do want to support Obsidian though.

I think I'm about half way through. Just got done dealing with err...Some...Anal invasion. Looking for the manbear pig now.

Enjoying it so far. It feels kind of weird playing a turn based RPG set in the world of South Park but it's a highly entertaining game.

I dont care about the length people keep harping on about. It's a lengthly South Park film. Full of comedy! I'd buy it if it was only 2 hours long!
Waiting for the price to drop.

madster111 said:
I fucking love this game.
Yeah, I didn't give this game enough credit. I know they say the game is short but I'm not noticing or caring, and for it to be short there's still a TON of South Park humor inside. Running this game on PC, everything's gorgeous. It's absolutely like watching a South Park episode. The funniest game I've ever played.

Just defeated the she-ogre and some sewer side quests. Humour hasn't worn off yet. I'm glad they kept it short. Saves the jokes from getting stale and wearing out their welcome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle