I need an outside voice

Delorean88

Rookie
In May two games released that I'm very interested in: Max Payne 3 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier. I've been a fan of both series since their beginnings and both look very good to me. I love me some Max bullet time but at the same time I miss the s*** out of a Ghost Recon game. I can't decide which game to rent (would buy but I buying a theme park pass instead) and I was just wondering if I could get an outside voice suggesting which to go with. I literally can't reach a decision on my mind and it might end up leading to a coin toss....

Any suggestions? Both games I'm interested in the SP and MP (though a bit more interested on how the hell bullet time is going to work in May Payne MP)

Sign you're a parent. Upon reading this topic title you think that he's talking about inside and outside voices for children.

"Cooper! Inside vocice!"

There are only a few games coming out after these two, not much major so why not get one and then get the other straight after? No doubt there will be a couple of reviews out just before the releases so you can figure out which is the shorter campaign.

I think I might go with Max Payne cause I'm probably going to buy GHFS, either way I know I'm going to enjoy the game I have.

Wicked I am not a PS3 owner...... The good times that could of been had.

Besides if MP3 turns out to suck (which it won't) I'll just rent ME3 until I decide to buy or rent GHFS. Win-win-win

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod