Sorry!!!

Navy_Seal

Rookie
Iam very sorry if I have caused any trouble for you guys here at GR and I won`t do it again I was just trying to fit in I mean look at least I didn`t use any profane words in my posts or stupid things like stalfros:Quote Humming. Bird. Sex. well Iam through with all of the nonsense now and I am going to make it right by saying I am VERY SORRY!!!

Well, I shouldn't be posting in this topic but I'm going to try and add something useful before it's locked up.

Navy Seal, it's an online forum. While you being sorry is great and all, actions speak louder than words and really, you're a new guy here, you'll learn. Maca set you straight, just go with that, post decent topics and cut back on the "spam" and you'll be fine. While I'm sure the GM's appreciated it, making a public apology for a few bad posts may not have been necesarry. It's not as big of a deal as you may think. Just...Remember what Maca said is all.

However, I'm not a GM or a forum admin, so I could be wrong and this could be precisely what they had wanted to see.

Ok, one final post int his topic as it may help you out as well.

It's generally good etiquette to use the "edit" button instead of posting twice in a row in the same topic :).

And no problem.

Navy_Seal, why should we accept an apology. When you clearly have been ignoring simple codes of behaviour on a board.
Maca have been pointing out several times that you should not post after your own post (double posting, The
icon_edit.gif
is in the upper right corner of your post, use it, please).

I would rather see you swear like a harbor whore, than starting flamewars with other users.

You're new, we get it, but I am also new, and you don't see me running around posting like mad about topics that has no point at all.
Nor do I virtually slap people in their faces with trouts just because I want some fictive GR points.

Relax, and with time you'll fit in. Ask the other users if you're aware of how the whole internet forum deal works.
I think most would be happy to help you.

DocMoc said:
Who Indeed with that kind of convincing?
As for Navy_Seal: As long as you don't do it again, and you have learned from your "mistake" I say its all 'good in the hood' at least you seems sorry enough, maybe he will eat something weird, anyone got anything they have been saving for just such an occasion?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo