So, Vader's new apprentice's name is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

schimmel

Rookie
Starkiller. I don't know if I like that name or not, I mean it sounds sinister and all but a bit too cheese-ballish. Thoughts/comments?

That was the original last name of Luke and I guess Anakin. Lucas or one of the producers thought the name was too dark and they changed it to Skywalker.

Good to see they are reusing it though </>sarcasm</>

Pretty cheesy. That's like when I was ten and wanted to change my name to Viper Switchblade or something equally tough and cool sounding...

...Cloud Fistfight.

Meh, it's okay. I think I would've preferred something along the lines of what Used is suggesting though...rocco stormrage.

used44 said:
Pretty cheesy. That's like when I was ten and wanted to change my name to Viper Switchblade or something equally tough and cool sounding...

...Cloud Fistfight.

I have to use this as a sig. This is funny as sh*t.

JCD said:
Anyone remember Bendak Starkiller from KotOR? He was cool. And then I killed him.

that's immediately what i thought of. He was cool, but then I killed him too

I like the name- it is actually a name with some lineage in the Star Wars Universe. I, however, do not like the direction that this game is taking. I hope it proves me wrong.

I played against a guy named "Extreme Chaos" in team fortress2, and I thought that was a retarded name.....

Starkiller in my mind sounds kinda effeminate.

^ I guess it comes from knowing a number of girls named "Star" during my lifetime, it just sounds effeminate to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133