So Paradox is at a strip club...

Paradox

Soaring Phoenix
And he's posting here instead of focusing on those tittahs. 

I haven't been to a club in over ten years, since before I was married. I forgot how awesome these places are. Pricey booze though.

So yeah. Let's talk about the political landscape or conspiracy theories or something. Or strip clubs. Those are cool. 

Never been a fan of strip clubs. Always saw them as the women pulling a quick one on us men.

Then my ex-girlfriend started working at one. Now I have absolutely no interest in going.

"Hey, I know things didn't end so well between us...but if I give you a $20 can I still get a lap dance"

Of course, as bad as strip clubs are with prices, those cam shows online are even worse.

There any good ones there Paradox? One you can box up and ship out to Cali?

Sticky, you live like an hour from San Fernando. They have plenty of floozy women there.

As for me, I've never been to a strip club. I have a friend who was/is a gay stripper though. Heard some interesting stories, like how one guy stuffed his thong with a sausage, and a woman "accidentally" tore it off. Apparently made her throw up. And then they had sex a few weeks later.

If you haven't been to a strip club, you owe it to yourself to at least go once AND get a lap dance.

But for the love of God not on a Tuesday afternoon.

Never been to a strip club, actually. Not that interested, but not completely against it or anything.

I'm sure you'd love it, Used. I hear the girls up there take off their parkas and everything.

Though not for very long, or they'd freeze to death.

There were some pretty good ones, Sticky. Even a couple of 10s I'd say. Any effort of shipping one to Cali was met with resistance, but only because they were unwilling to go further west than Arizona.

I think my buddy had more fun than me though. He had a bunch of drinks and tried his damnedest to hook up with one of the dancers. Between he, I and the girl, I think we all knew he had no chance in hell but I applaude his efforts nonetheless.

As for proof, Mod-Chip, I posted some pics online. Just google 'tits'. I suspect you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Paradox said:
As for proof, Mod-Chip, I posted some pics online. Just google 'tits'. I suspect you'll be pleasantly surprised.
He's lying! This is the first pic i found when i google "tits"
tits.jpg

But to tell the truth, I've been in one and darn it... strip clubs are overrated. It's dark, the drinks are expensive, you can tell the girls are faking it AND WHAT IS UP WITH THE SMELL!
Just stick to dating. Nothing hotter then loudly agreeing with someone else on a issue ("Oh my god! You are right! final fantasy 7 IS Overrated! YEEES!")

I know you live in the Dallas area. Did you happen to see that short, yellow bone chick with the curly hair? Looks like Minnie Mouse, but in a cute way?
Like Mya? That's my stripper girlfriend, bro, so hands off the merchandise.

Lien said:
UghRochester said:
I as well never been to a strip club. Hate being teased.

Ugh never begs, he chooses.
I don't choose, I let women choose. If I choose, I would be pepper sprayed in the face multiple times. Maybe it's me, but I don't have the words women want to hear.

EDIT: I have the words, but my brain processes a complete different sentence. (For example, "Hey beautiful, you're looking fantastic today" would equal "Sorry, I have to poop.")

Didn't see that one Chris. I'm located more to the south of Fort Worth. But I would pay up to a $6 admission fee to see a real-life stripping Minnie Mouse.

And some of the things Ugh says makes my brain hurt, but in a good way.

There are strip clubs in Burleson? I had no idea / dude i'm so down. seriously.

used44 said:
Never been to a strip club, actually. Not that interested, but not completely against it or anything.
since you haven't gone, save yourself the aggravation and never go. Walking into a den of naked sluts who you can't fuck only does bad things for the ol' libido. And sure, you can buy some strange when they're off duty, but now you're really talking about digging into the wallet. It's never a good thing when a stripper has your cell phone number and knows where you live. But sometimes, they know how to cook.

Closest I've been to a strip club is when I was in Amsterdam and a guy came up selling us a show of a woman smoking from her vagina.

We didnt go because we all didnt have enough money.

When I was in Amsterdam, I went to the red light district with my dad. twice. The second time was by accident, though.

The best looking prostitute out tried to get me, and I had 50 euros in my pocket, but I knew my dad would get into trouble if I left him alone there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle