So I need an opinion guys....

my CwC series for the other website is going to post a new episode tomorrow, and I have several written to go up, but I am having trouble picking which one to go up for this week, as the next two weeks after this will be requested work from my editors (to coincide with some other articles.)

The choices are Kanji Tatsumi, James Sunderland, and Alyx Vance for this week. Kanji is the best written article I have in my opinion, James is probably the most interesting to read about, and Alyx is the most well known, plus discusses gender issues in her article a bit.

My gut says Kanji, but I do want to hear what you will think.

I'm quite curious as to what you have to say about all three. Go with Kanji, though, because why not?

I shamefully only know James Sunderland. But that'd be an interesting read.

I kinda wanted to see how you'd do with this one, and you got all the main points, so that's what counts.

Except Kanji's not gay. He has a crush on a girl. Deal with it.

Go with Alyx. Gamers are exposed to enough machismo through their games so if it takes an in depth look at gender issues, anything to possibly break gender stereotypes is worth posting imo.

Edit: Nvm. I'm late to the party. Can I read the Alyx one? Also, can I incorporate, if I cite you, into my writing presentation due on Monday? I'm looking at the media's portrayal of women and how it influences society. I'd love some quotes.

sure dude. I can give you the rough draft of what I wrote at least. It's not in a fully edited or finalized state yet (i usually do that right before I post it on the website) but the gist of what I said is in there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod