SMITE Cu Chulainnn and Camazotz Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That time when i was in arena and it was close match 5 tickets left for both teams and their loki when invs and at the moment he said ''It's loki here'' i was anubis i clicked 2 and ult while he is invs and made my team win

My favorite memory of smite was playing he bo, being 15 an 0, the 1v5ing their team and juking the sh!t out of them. Finnaly killing them all!!! Muhahaha!!!!

As Ymir, blinking in an enemy team almost taking fire giant and then freezing them then walling them off being between fire giant and enemy group to ult steal and getting a quadra

My most memorable moment is playing Wukong. My cudgel was midair about to hit and kill the Scylla that i had chased across the map, when one of my best friends, playing Ao Kuang, teleported in, hit her once, and stole the kill as he spam laughed away.

Welcome to our official thread for our Cu Chulainnn and Camazotz Giveaway.

To enter, simply post here sharing the coolest or most memorable moment you've ever had in SMITE.

All winners will receive a code to unlock Cu Chulainn with his Hound of Ulster, as well as Camazotz with Xibalba's Shadow.

We will update this thread when the giveaway is complete. Good luck!

That most memorable moment that I had was truly AMAZING!!! I was playing Awilix, and Our team was winning. Suddenly, My laptop hanged, and it said it needed to restart. So, I was like, " WTF? I'm still in a god damn match!!" After the restart, I quickly booted up Smite, just to realise that my match was not over yet! (I DC'ed at around 10 mins, and I was 6-1 when i DC'ed). Since I was on auto buy, My items were automatically bought when i reconnected. I realised that our team was not winning by a lot ( Arena : My team: 17; enemy team: 9). I quickly went to fight and ulted a Neith that was jumping away, and our team's Cabrakan ended her. Then, Enemy's The Morrigan came out of nowhere, but our team's Scylla rooted her and used her Crush on her, while I sighed as The Morrigan Aegised my Feather Step. When her Aegis ended, I quickly basic attacked her with an auto of 428 Damage and we won the game! After the match, my teammates were shouting in chat:" Awilix for the win!" And that, was my most memorable match in Smite .

Most memorable moment is when a thanatos was trying to execute me at low health and I (playing a Tyr) ulted on top of his ult dodging the execute and killing him in the process.

Last edited:

To enter, simply post here sharing the coolest or most memorable moment you've ever had in SMITE.

All winners will receive a code to unlock Cu Chulainn with his Hound of Ulster, as well as Camazotz with Xibalba's Shadow.

Mastering nox to 2k worhippers and receiving my 1st star on the loading screen.

My most memorable moment was when i won 3 vs 5 in conquest

Hey everyone!

We have just finished sending out codes. Thanks to everyone who participated. We will have many more SMITE giveaways in the future.

But before I go, here are six codes for whoever gets them first:

Cu Chulainn + Hound of Ulster

APCH0B842C1570620
APCH0B84712070620
APCH0B849F8370620

Camzotz + Xibalba's Shadow

APCS0A93DFC370620
APCS0A9FC78670620
APCS0AA952DE70620

See you around!

- Jonathan

Status