Paladins Ash and Hellion Skin Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Flank or DPS cuz you can be so op if you know how to play. and you can even flank even if your DPS, depending on the champion.

Probably Dps, I'm pretty fond of a certain rocket launching dragon. Love Barik and Mal Damba too though.

Last edited:
All classes and champions are good if played proper ; d I like lex as a flanker, sha lin as a dmg..seris as a healer and tanks idk hard to choose one, id say barik ; d Nice initiative guys, best of luck : )

I love playing all classes, but Front Line (tank) is my favorite because that's where all the action is, AND you can switch between multiple roles.. defending, shielding, damage based on the situation :) Never a dull moment.

I like playing all roles, depending on what the team needs.
The choice depends more on the champion for me than the role itself, but to answer the question DPS is the most fun to play IMO.

As someone had already said before, I am usually last pick, and pick whatever the team needs. I can play all roles really well, and to prove it, I'm mastery 10 on all champs right now, but Ash. If I had to choose a favorite role, it would be flanker. I really like the unexpected flankers like Cassie and Pip. Maybe a bit of Seris if I'm feeling cruel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod