SMITE Cu Chulainnn and Camazotz Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to our official thread for our Cu Chulainnn and Camazotz Giveaway.

To enter, simply post here sharing the coolest or most memorable moment you've ever had in SMITE.

All winners will receive a code to unlock Cu Chulainn with his Hound of Ulster, as well as Camazotz with Xibalba's Shadow.

We will update this thread when the giveaway is complete. Good luck!
The most memorable moment playing SMITE I had was a Conquest of 50 mins we won after stealing Fire Giant :D

My favorite game. I have a lot of time in it. Cu Chulainn best of warrior. **..**
I had a lot of memorable moments.
But one when I made 4 pentas with Freya one match under.

VVGL all

My best moment was going 20-0 with Odin. The thing that made it amazing was that it was with odin who I usually only get a few kills with but get tons of assists.

Most memorable moment for me was when i played my favorite god,Vulcan.It was back in my noobish days and it was 75 min conq game.I ulted from their phoenix to their spawn point and ult landed the very second janus respawned after 80 second respawn.It instakilled him and he had to wait another 90 seconds to play.

Every penta is a very memorable moment for all of us. My first one was Cupid, five arrows put into the heart of my enemies granted me that achievement for the first time!

Honestly, my favorite moment was not even 200 hours in, when I got two penta kills on my first time playing artemis ever, it was like the stars aligned lol.

Have many...recent is the funny incident when in Joust I dodged as Nox at 10 hp or something a rampaging Fafnir with multiple hammer throws and I was returning with double kills and then I ran like Janus around the red buff buff pathways and covered all of them in the pattern of middle-path~path-near-enemy twr~path-near-friendly-twr and finally managed to escape with little assist from friend Anubis...but till then Fafnir had given up already. :v And the game was hilarious!

The most memorable moment playing SMITE I had was a playing camazot for first time and have quadra kill in arena :) so much fun :)

My most memorable moment was the fact that I almost got the cacodemon ymir skin, I was about half a level away from level 30 before it ended. I will always regret not playing slightly more before then.

My most memorable moment is when i get my first and only penta with scylla ! Also when i killed the hydra after trying like 3 day non-stop xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod