Paladins Ash and Hellion Skin Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love playing frontline on paladins. I think frontlines have the most versatility in paladins with the variety of loadouts. They can hold the objective, zone out enemies even flank. Ash is the perfect example of this with her kit having alot of displacement she has the most potential to capture of defend the point specially on overtime. I love playing aggressive body blocking for the damages helping them to convert kills Ash is definitely designed for this play style makes her alot of fun to play. Hi-rez did a good job with her her design, her kit. love it!

My Favorite in Damage Is Willo don't let her cuteness fool you she is quick her seedlings are awesome and take flight and get out of dangerous situations

I like to play diverse roles depending on the mood, but my favourite thing to do is flank the enemy team, basically making it harder for them to capture the objective and retreat when it's necessary. It's not honorable to attack from behind but it's very pleasant!

Like running DPS or Support. Really enjoying the characters designs and mechanics. Keep up the good work.

Front line is definitely my favorite because it feels like I'm actually contributing to the objective even if the only thing I ever do is send enemies flying off the objective :D

This giveaway is now complete. Thanks to everyone for participating.

But before we go, here is one more set of codes:

APASH302584570601
APHS39124CE870601

See you guys and girls next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member