Paladins Ash and Hellion Skin Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Healer (Support), and i especially love Seris, with her legendary card that focus on 'Restore Soul', she is just a beast making her allies, especially front lines immortal and survive capping the point.

Welcome to our official thread for our Paladins Ash and Hellion Skin Giveaway.

To enter, simply post here sharing what your favorite role (DPS, healer, tank) is to play in Paladins.

We will update this thread when the giveaway is complete.
Welcome to our official thread for our Paladins Ash and Hellion Skin Giveaway.

To enter, simply post here sharing what your favorite role (DPS, healer, tank) is to play in Paladins.

We will update this thread when the giveaway is complete.

I relly like playing support and flank, i like to play a bit more stratigecally whilst keeping the team consistent. I like to play as Bomb King as hew has the OP grumpy bomb that helps the front lines as the enemies are stunned. I also like to play as Androxus with his triple flying thingy, i just find it sooooo useful as you can travel and escape quicly and later defend yourself with the reversal. These champions are my favourite as they are both very mobile, supportive and if you have them in your team, you will absolutely have atleast above 50% possibility of winning.

All roles are good by me, but especially I like to play tanks. Firstly cause people would rahter go as DMG or flank than as a tank so it's usually open and u can play tank is so many different ways! For example u can go as defender of the point or simply pusher or u can try new legendary card and start every round from flanking enemies and surprise them, cuz who would expect fernando on their back? :D And as a tank u can literally never die if u know how to position on the battleground ;)
And that's why I'd like to receive that skin, becouse Ash playstyle and skills are really suitable with me and skin to that new champ would make my game more interesting and colourful :)

Its really hard for me to pick just one because I like to play all roles. But I think if I could only choose one it would be Tanking because I like to stay alive for as long as possible and rack up the points. Secondly I would pick healing. Healing is very satisfactory also cus I like helping my team when I can. Thanks for the opportunity for this event. Good luck everyone!

Healer 10/10
Ying is my Main/Waifu/Soulmate ( "Ying Yang"~~? :v dsfjjdfs )

~~sorry for the bad english ( brazilian here :') )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod