Official Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan_Leack

Former Executive Editor
This is the official thread for the Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics Giveaway.

Winners will receive one of the following:
  • Hand of the Gods Founder's Packs
  • Hand of the Gods Venus Competitor's Packs
  • Hand of the Gods 800 Runes
To enter, post a comment below sharing who your favorite character is in SMITE.

Winners will be private messaged at random.

Good luck!

Oh cmon, that's a difficult pick. You have so many wonderful gods that do things differently and have vastly different personalities. But if you force me to choose, I have to pick Chaac the Mayan god of Rain and Thunder for his boisterous nature. "Chu move like a chaguar, uhhh!"

Playing Chaac is helluva fun too. His axe throw is one of the best ranged abilities in the game dealing a ton of damage in AoE and for an experienced player like me is not difficult to land at all. And it goes so well with his other abilities. Rain heals Chaac a ton and slows all enemies around certain radius of him and the axe if it was thrown before and goes oh so well with Shield of Regrowth which gives Chaac a speed boost if he self-heals making it extremely easy to harass even the speediest of gods.

And he can teleport to a thrown axe, most players don't realize that it's such a great escape tool. Throw the axe in one direction then turn around and run in another. The enemies will chase you away from the axe and then you activate teleportation and et voilà, you are now way out of reach of all the gods that don't have long range ultimate. Never fails, tbh. Also, his ultimate is such a great boon in a teamfight as it CCs all enemies with a knockup in a wide range and silences them to boot afterwards giving your team a massive advantage.

There's so many different builds you can do with Chaac that all work. Go tanky if you want and CC enemies. Go full on axe murderer with damage items. Or be bruiser, dealing good damage while being hard to kill. And remember. "When it rains, it pours... my FISTS!"

Also, "I'll be back, eh?.... OR WILL I!?"

Last edited:
My favorite god is Apollo because in high Scholl we had to do a 3 month research and I got Apollo and that what started me playing smite and learning about it.

Well, story time. I started playing Smite due to my interest in the Mayan Pantheon.
Over the first few months, I would slowly gathered up favor so that I could get each and every Mayan god as first priority.
From playing each over a long time, I grew to have a favourite:
Ah Muzen Cab. He is the one I have played the most in Smite.
Just the unique kit he had drew me to him.
The bees that would stick to the enemy, able to reveal invisible gods.
One of the first gods withspecific deploy-able on the map, later being buffed to be a melee ward.
The fact that you can chooseto level either his swarm or honey as a main source of clear and poke.
The ult with such a huge cooldown reduction when picked up (though I am still constantly missing ults XD).
He also has been given impressive cosmetic skins, all with very good voice lines.

My favorite character is Terra she has damage and mobility. She's a good addition to most compositions. Best supp in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod