Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mult-Player

• both

• Total voters
count my vote in multiplayer..
i love playing games with my friends..

Multiplayer online. I get bored with most single player's really fast, but I can do the same online FPS for years.

I like single player mode. I like doing all the campaigns etc. Multi-player is ok too but usually doesn't engage me as long. Online is a different story though -I've never player WoW EVER for fear of loosing my life.

multiplayer with other friends is not my type. but i like single player cooperative with friends. reminds me of Serious Sam and Gears of War.

I prefer single player. Mainly because when I take a game online, I usually get some stupid shit kid in the game, that has no respect for the other players. The only game I even take online anymore is Diablo 2, and me doing that, is extremely rare.

My forays into online gaming have proved fruitless. If I wanted to get absolutely destroyed in Battlefield or Starcraft (the only two games I had in my collection that I even felt were worth going online for).....I would......um......

I don't know. But my point is, I suck at playing multiplayer games. Which is why I like singleplayer games more - because it doesn't matter if you suck, eventually you'll beat it.

Also, co-op is the most underrated, underused, and underdeveloped option any game could have. Nothing beats co-op (because if you suck there are others to pick up the slack :p). I'm not just talking about Halo style co-op (fun as it is) where it's just singleplayer +1. I'm talking Splinter Cell co-op where teamwork is vital and where there's (preferably) a whole separate storyline for it.

/two cents

Kane0934 said:
I prefer single player. Mainly because when I take a game online, I usually get some stupid s*** kid in the game, that has no respect for the other players.

QFT.

I also enjoy the single player story, and feeling of working towards some sort of conclusion.

BigZell2020 said:
I used to love multiplayer games, but within the first hour of playing online in GTA IV that love quickly subsided.
Well playing a game like that will change your mind quick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle