Review Feedback

Martenous

Rookie
I hope this is an appropriate place to post something like this. If not then I do apologize.

I have just got into writing reviews and I just wrote one for Resistance 3.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/mreview/p ... /Martenous
I was just wondering if anyone could provide feedback so I can do better for my next review. Also, I would like to mention that I only really look at single player in most games as I'm more of a single player gamer.

This is a nice review! It's straight forward, honest, and very direct about the game's strengths and weaknesses. If I had to critique anything, it would be the small amount of repetition you have in some sentences.

Some sentences are too long to the point they circle back and repeat themselves. Here's an example (but not of the overly long sentences):
The guns also look a lot different and each look absolutely fantastic.
Instead of a compound sentence, your review would flow better and achieve better impact if this were more direct, like so:
The varied guns look fantastic.
Other than that, I liked your review a lot. I'm almost inspired to go back and play the campaign again, but that damn boat level will no doubt scare me off.

Post some more reviews!

Thanks for your feedback. :)

I do agree that I have a tendency to repeat myself repeat myself. I'll check for the issue when I proofread next time.

I plan on doing at least one review a week. Just wondering but how do you become a contributor here (I assume they have his or her reviews featured)?

It definitely helps to be a community member around the house, but I am not personally in charge of staffing. I'll leave a trail of bread crumbs as you further your trip down the rabbit hole here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod