Which video game format do you prefer?

• Single-Player

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mult-Player

• both

• Total voters
Well, I don't like multiplayer-only games (like Warhawk) as much as single-player only games (Zelda). But I guess I like ones with multiplayer and single player (Smash Bros) the most.

Single player games tend to offer the most depth in terms of character and plot. I enjoy both types of games and obviously some are better than others in certain situations but I'll generally favour the single player games.

i like games that allow you to do both with equally great sucess. You shouldn't be forced to play with other people, but you should also have the opportunity to do so.

Multiplayer ftw. Single player is awesome and whatnot, but getting online, and capping one of your own teamates on purpose just to hear them cuss themselves into a frenzy over the mic is priceless :twisted:

Both. I love a good singleplayer game, but I'm always on the lookout for multiplayer game that I can play with my partner. We're both into WoW, which is great even if she does only want to roll a hunter. I don't get to play much online though these days but hoping to fix that soon once they are done the cabling in our new place.

Both also. I love single-player games, like playing Final Fantasy when I first wake up is a gem. But then multi-player games are ace too - 4way Mario Party doesn't get any better!

It's quite tough to top 4-way bomberman in the area with all those power ups in the middle.
It really depends on the game and my mood, so I'm about equal.

dance_dude said:
Multiplayer ftw. Single player is awesome and whatnot, but getting online, and capping one of your own teamates on purpose just to hear them cuss themselves into a frenzy over the mic is priceless :twisted:
And it is because of people like that that I prefer single player.

Longo_2_guns said:
dance_dude said:

I'll second that, dance dude you sound pretty selfish taking joy from your own teammates. Are the enemies too tough?

Co-op is the best. I miss the days of Perfect dark and such, Why they don't make more Co-op single player games is beyond me. a oh

I do enjoy single player more than multi-player.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Co-op is the best. I miss the days of Perfect dark and such, Why they don't make more Co-op single player games is beyond me. a oh

I do enjoy single player more than multi-player.
I'm with you.

I prefer multi-player, but I don't have any real gamer friends who live nearby, and as for online play-I live in the middle of nowhere and the fastest internet service avalible here is 40k dial-up.

Rekkie7 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
dance_dude said:

I'll second that, dance dude you sound pretty selfish taking joy from your own teammates. Are the enemies too tough?

yea :(

Single player for the depth; multi for the Luthers and Chinese by delivery.

When you have SmashBros multi, multi wins. And Metal Gear Online comming!!!!!!! MMORPGS (they try to combine the depth of single player with multi player good times?) are simply not my slice of pie.

There's people who play alone, people who play with siblings or friends, people who play online, and people who play alone/with siblings/friends/online.

I'm the latter.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
When I heard that Resistance 2 has a seperate co-op story, I was pretty excited. The one thing I can't stand is when there are characters in co-op who have no buisness being there, like the second and third players in Halo 3, who are two random-ass elites, and the second player in Resistance, who is a random-ass black guy.

Longo_2_guns said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
When I heard that Resistance 2 has a seperate co-op story, I was pretty excited. The one thing I can't stand is when there are characters in co-op who have no buisness being there, like the second and third players in Halo 3, who are two random-ass elites, and the second player in Resistance, who is a random-ass black guy.

Doesn't bother me. If my friend is the main character, I have no problem being "Generic guy #2" standing behind them with a pistol and a stupid grin.

Shit, I wouldn't mind being the rent-a-cop Barney tagging behind Freeman in HL or HL2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle