I'm out of town again....

What the fuck am I gonna do with all these single player games?

I've got two I need to review, and about 5 games that I've finished but am more than happy to play through some more.

I just can't decide.... Dead Rising 2? Fallout 3 (still)?

What do you guys do when you can't play games with other people?

When I can't play with others and really not interested in continuing a single player campaign, I usually do a lot of leveling of characters or go for achievements. Or try playing through the games giving yourself a handicap like only using one type of weapon, or not using a particular ability, or avoiding combat.

I usually prefer single player games.

And you can totally send me Dead Rising 2 if you just have too many options.

I only play single player games. Man the fuck up and deal with it. Goddamn.

And I take my PSP or laptop with me no matter where I go. So I'm always covered.

Depends sometimes I want bite-size games and sometimes I want a full meal. You can't lose with those two games though.

I miss Fallout, I ma go back to it. I need to grab the bad karma achievements and need to do the bloody nuka cola challenge!

When people are round, we almost ALWAYS play fifa. But now and again we have a little Halo co-op or something like that.
But for the most part, I always play single player games. Other peole just fuck things up for me ;)

danielrbischoff said:
What do you guys do when you can't play games with other people?
Play single player games?
Also I would choose Fallout 3. I never played Dead Rising 2 yet, but I have played Fallout 3 and still enjoy it. I know I haven't explored every little detail of Fallout 3, so that could be something to do.

Also if you have the money, upgrade to Fallout: New Vegas. Fun game so far.
Speaking of Fallout: New Vegas, Daniel, are we getting a review from someone?

MattAY said:
I miss Fallout, I ma go back to it. I need to grab the bad karma achievements and need to do the bloody nuka cola challenge!

That goddam quest... I suppose I could spend the time to complete it on a neutral/bad playthrough, but why can't they tell you about it when you're picking up the few quantums at first?

I was so pissed when I realized I'd been drinking those things for the last couple weeks.

Also, since you're checking this thread. Do you feel that you can adequately review a game made for children? This isn't an argument against you but one in general, since adutls who are continuosly playing games can't equate an experience to one that a child would have.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I was so pissed when I realized I'd been drinking those things for the last couple weeks.

Also, since you're checking this thread. Do you feel that you can adequately review a game made for children? This isn't an argument against you but one in general, since adutls who are continuosly playing games can't equate an experience to one that a child would have.

Very interested in this question... Maybe a manifesto out of it? What do you think? If anyone else is in this thread, please relay your thoughts. I'll quote in my manifesto when I've written it up.

You guys are retarded. I've never drank/drunk a Quantum. When I discovered the Nuka-Cola Challenge, I went to my house, took all I had out of my locker, and got a ton of caps.

Sheesh. Where'd you learn how to play?

You guys are all pathetic. I just went into the console, typed in a few codes and BAM! The shittiest quest in the game was suddenly over.

Seriously though, this isn't a game to play on consoles. It's like 100 times better on PC.

It'll be a while before we see any great New Vegas mods though.. but the game is awesome so far! I just got my first follower and gun mod, and so far the game is similar enough to not feel unfamiliar to me, yet refreshingly new with all the new weapons/quests/creatures. I really like it.

Most of the mods out now for New Vegas were just converted over from FO3 mods...It's only been out 2 weeks man!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle