Gametime

Thanks guys, that means something to me, really :). And Longo, I've already arranged for her marriage to you.

Lethean said:
And Longo, I've already arranged for her marriage to you.
I'm going to hold you to that, dad. :D

Also, that's the preferable alternative to my other plan of kidnapping her unless you were able to guess my real name by the third day.

"for her to marriage you"...What the fuck. I need sleep.

Only kidnapping you'll be doing will involve me, you and the dog.

That is... also acceptable. And sounds like good fun. Also sounds sort of like my typical thursday night, except you'd be involved.

NickKmet said:
I was really starting to wonder how many people here would be masturbating to this conversation.
Me? Maybe.....
Chris_Crime said:
1298257431329.gif

schimmel said:
I'm like you, Used. My normal bedtime is somewhere between 3 and 4 AM so when my roommate goes to bed (around midnight) I tend to either flip on some Dragon Age or Dead Space 2. If I don't feel like playing either of those I turn on Netflix and log into WoW for a while. Night time gaming is quickly becoming my favorite thing to do just because you don't feel like a dick for ignoring your friends and you still get your gaming fix for the day.
Wow my roommate and I have a similar sleeping pattern. He goes to sleep at 11 and I sleep at 2, 3 or 4 and he asks me to turn down the volume to the point where only mice can hear but it's hard to play Reach when you can't hear where sniper fire is coming from. It's great to know that I'm not the only one he has poured sleepless hours because of gaming... My kind of people.... Gametime is anytime that I'm not in class, eating, crapping, sleeping, hanging out or doing homework so basically 70% of my time

Delorean88 said:
Wow my roommate and I have a similar sleeping pattern. He goes to sleep at 11 and I sleep at 2, 3 or 4 and he asks me to turn down the volume to the point where only mice can hear but it's hard to play Reach when you can't hear where sniper fire is coming from.

Easy fix for that

colorblock_headphones1.jpg

Just won Assassin's Creed Brotherhood on Ebay for 30 bucks and Red Dead Redemption for 22....I'm going to be busy.

Edit: This totally has nothing to do with what time I game at. Probably should have put this in the what are you playing thread heh.

I usually don't play that much during the mid week to the weekend. My work shift is from 9 at night to whenever I'm done cleaning (usually 5:30 AM to 6AM). If I do play the nights I work, it's usually a multi-player game. I won't play a story/campaign unless It's the days I'm off. That way, it gives me focus on the game more. Depending on how tired I feel determines my playtime. So I guess I play a random times, no schedule.

Green_Lantern said:
Delorean88 said:
Wow my roommate and I have a similar sleeping pattern. He goes to sleep at 11 and I sleep at 2, 3 or 4 and he asks me to turn down the volume to the point where only mice can hear but it's hard to play Reach when you can't hear where sniper fire is coming from.

Easy fix for that
For Christmas I got wireless headphones because I kept complaining about my roommate to sleep early and me having to be quiet so my mom got me headphones and thankfully I can heard stuff now but sometimes I pretend the batteries die to piss off my roommate and be disruptive..... I'm a terrible person

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod