SimBum, and other games you hope aren't

kingsam

Rookie
From the makers of the Sims and SimCity comes an exciting new Life Simulator: SimBum!

- Choose from seven different United States metropolises: LA, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Portland, and Miami! Each city will have hazards, advantages, and attitudes toward bums!
- Customize your bum with over 40 different ragged coats and fingerless gloves!
- As a bum, your tasks will include giving directions to tourists, tricking out your cart, and gathering change!
- Defend your turf from dreadful crackheads, and survive biting winters and blazing summers!
- Download user-made content ranging from new beards to scenarios like zombie invasion and government crackdown!
- Coming in 2007.

And coming in 2008: SimBum Europe Expansion Pack!
- Travel the gutters of Rome, and the sewers of scenic Paris!
- Learn languages to panhandle from international tourists!
- Become knowledgable about the great artistic works of the world!
- Use the exchange rate to maximize your change gathering!

What games do you hope will never, ever, ever see the light of day? :)

Dark_Legacy said:

A joke??? Not laughing.

Not not a joke. Obviously you didn't bother to read all of his post.

Here i'll help.

What games do you hope will never, ever, ever see the light of day? Smile

He asked that at the end of it. I can only imply he wanted you to do the same thing he did, and give your version of an incrediblly crappy game....

Hellfire1014 said:
I can only imply he wanted you to do the same thing he did, and give your version of an incrediblly crappy game....

Exactly. Along the lines of a game where you play a shark throwing barrels at boats... except that one's been done, so you can't use it.

Ha. I thought the original post said "Sim Burn" - burn.

No wonder the only line that made any sense was..
- Customize your burn with over 40 different ragged coats and fingerless gloves!

SimExpansionPack - Learn the exciting challenge of stuffing as little content into the original release as possible so you can milk the full game over a dozen expansions costing $30 each!

WW2FPSmaker - Write your own WW2 FPS using simple, drag-and-drop interface taking parts from movies, other games, and "historical research"... mix and match!

Thought you'd like to know, Worth1000.com recently did a photoshop contest on this theme. Yeah, they have Final Fantasy XXX here. (May be ever so slightly NWS.)

LetheanDreams said:
trust_no_one said:
draqq said:
The sight of Final Fantasy X-3 thwarts me.

But, that could be considered Final Fantasy XXX...hmm... 8)

Yeah but X had male/female, X2 was female, so surely X3 would be male only. Does it still sound so appealing?!? :p

What, no way. They dropped the male in X2, so X3 surely will be female/female, since it's the only constant. That sounds appealing. Or something.

255486EJli_w.png

Heres hoping

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod