Hey, Dan. and other people too. You guys like RPG's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJx4

Rookie
http://www.wanderlustgame.com/

TIGSource - 6/1/2011 - "Simply smashing your way through a level will likely score you a 50% "score" on the level (accounting for points scored and player deaths), but if a player wants to get the satisfaction of clearing a level "100%," then a bit more finesse is required: Teamwork and timing must flow together, and I often observed my fellow players debating what strategy - who should do what, when should it be done, etc. - would best serve us in a given situation. When a plan comes together, and your group exits a challenging fight unscathed, it is a rewarding feeling." ... "While Wanderlust: Rebirth is already a fun game that allows for a really great time with friends, Team Wanderlust is still tweaking the design and flow of the gameplay as well as constantly adding new content, large and small, ranging from how entire classes play, to allowing the player to select either gender for their character. There's even rumblings of the possibility of expansions and sequels. It's the things I've mentioned here - the fun times with friends, the care put into gameplay and graphics, and the continuing support based on community feedback - that I love the gems of the Indie Game field for, and I'm glad to see this game finally enter that field after so long."

Yes, I'm lazy. Dan, if you have the time, maybe you and the rest of the staff could party up and play through this for a review?

I just have my hands full. You guys know I do as much as possible for you, but... I'll tell you what. I will absolutely NOT be able to get other members of the staff to play the game with me... but if some community members joined up with me I can schedule a time.

NecroWolf said:
Yeah but it seems the full version is required for any sort of co-op

The single player mode is only for players without an internet connection, honestly.
It's built for Co-op. The demo is playable in solo and Co-op.

tumblr_lt2nksfgq91qkdrz3o1_400.gif

NecroWolf said:
I'm just a dumbass then.

I was taking a shot at GL. :3

Anyways, if anyone wants to play, I'm hosting...right now.

Run start2.exe if you're on Windows Vista/7 and then download the executable/resources.

I don't get it? Did I miss something? o_O

Who the hell is Green Lantern and why am I suddenly associated with this person? Now I'm the one who is confused. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle