Siblings

I've got two sisters and a half brother.

My oldest sister is pretty cool. During childhood, she'd play stuff like Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, or Spyro, but that's about it. Nowadays, though, I've gotten her into RPGs. She adores New Vegas and the other gamebryo sandbox rpgs, and I got her to play Dragon Age and am trying to get her to play the original Fallouts. I think once I get Heavy Rain and stuff back from my friend, I'll give those to her. Besides that, she plays Civilization and Tropico some.

My other sister doesn't play much, though she does play Age of Empires 2 and Tekken Tag from time to time. Nothing much besides that, though.

And my brother has a PS3, but I don't know what he plays. He's like 13 years older than me, and I didn't know him much growing up, but I know he plays games. He loves Twisted Metal, and he got me into that, but besides that, yeah.

So even though I had siblings, I mostly played solo through my life.

Also, I think it's worth mentioning that I'm the only sane one in the family. Yikes.

I have an older brother. He's finishing up his Masters in Film Studies at UCLA right now. I'll be down there next week for his graduation. He's the one that actually introduced me to GR, looking for cheats and shit, but he never got into the forums. He also got me into PC games, but he eventually stopped playing so much and moved on to watching tons of movies and tv shows instead (being a film major, I guess that makes sense). We get along pretty well, and him going to college really helped that out. We still play civilization occasionally (recently bought him 5 on steam so we could play together), so he's sort of gotten back into games a bit.

I actually joked that we should go visit the GR offices while I'm down there, but then I remembered that you guys are more towards San Francisco (well, that's what I seem to remember), which really isn't near LA at all.

Even as an only child, my first video gme ever was Power Pete on the Apple II ( i think), me and my dad beat it together.

Edit: scratch that, I played SNES when I was 3 or 4 at my baysitters. Played mario, duckhunt, etc.

Point is, I usually played games with other people. Until I owned this comp have I thoroughly enjoyed single player.

One older brother (30, 31 next month) married with a baby on the way. I also have two younger sisters, 23 and 21. They're both still in school living with our parents.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod