She's coming...

Lien

Rookie
...This september.

88U0w.gif

This is a legend of korra post. That and i am bored, i wanna talk about good cartoons!

Lien said:
i wanna talk about good cartoons!
Then why did you post about Legend of Korra?

OHHHHHHHHHH!

But really, I got thrown off by the topic title. Especially since if I had a nickel for every time I've said it, I wouldn't have any money at all!

Though I guess it does have something related, since the only time you'd hear those words is in a fantasy world!

Thank you, I'll be here all week!

I come here for Longo's jokes.

...seriously.

Cartoons huh? You know, everytime I hear that word I always think someone should make a cartoon about toon cars and call it CARtoons (patent pending). Millions will be made.

Well i mean, we can talk about any other upcoming cartoon if you like.
h4FDD3E97.gif

Or bob's burger, or venture bros, or anything!

It's just i got enough of all that political crap going on in misc right now... I WANNA TALK ABOUT CARTOONS!

Is Legend Of Korra an anime about some village, or something? I saw an anime a long time back I couldn't tell you anything about it besides it being about a village. That gif looks familiar, but thats one random clip.

Animes Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Big O. Shin Chan. What else am I missing that use to play on adult swim and doesnt anymore :(. I always honestly wanted to buy the dvd's for all those. I haven't watched any of them in years, but when they came on I watched them all the time.

As far as cartoons do I really need to name off the other stuff the play on adult swim? I don't watch the animes anymore, especially whatever they're showing now, and there's some cartoons I don't watch just couldn't tell you. The usual though Family Guy, American Dad, Squidbillies if I'm not doing anything else and that's all that's on. lol

I place most of time elsewhere nowadays rather than the TV. If I do watch tv it's not that many different shows.

no proof read don't have time

I really liked the anime The Last Airbender(Definitely not that terrible movie). The Legend of Korra is a good sequel to the series and I enjoy the more integration of technology.

This first one is technically a movie rotoscoped so it kind of looks like a cartoon. It's my favorite movie and book.
MV5BMTU1ODk2NTkwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDkwNDI0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

South park.
SouthParkTheStickOfTruth.jpg

Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
Aqua_Teen_Hunger_Force-logo-5F6123CB54-seeklogo.com.gif

Code Monkeys
250px-Code_monkeys_opening_logo.PNG

The Boondocks
060106boonies.jpg

Or is this a anime thread?

FLCL
FLCL.full.39689.jpg

A certain Magic Index
136038_s0.jpg

Great Spin Off series. A certain Scientific Railgun
15100_620683197959122_832152862_n.jpg

Noene: To your other self
noein-vol4.jpg

Serial Experiments Lain
lain5.jpg

I have omitted a few already mentioned. Venture Bros ,Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, etc...

Anime is good... but ya crossing the moe moe border there, Sourdeez.

Start listing some anime like Red line (A.k.a. F-zero as directed by suda 51) or something.

If ya haven't gotten into the last airbender or even just the legend of korra, ya missing on a lot!. And regular show is awesome! But i am not too much into Adventure time... it's too... random for me some times. Not saying it's bad, just not my style.
Also, i am more of a equestrian guy myself.

And speaking of anime...

I was never much of an Adventure Time fan. I watched a few episodes, thought it was entertaining, but not really hilarious. So I didn't ever really bother with it.

What surprised me about Adventure Time was how well rounded it was. At first I thought it was your typical kids cartoon. Strip away all the weirdness about the show and it is about a kid and his dog who get into all kinda of crazy situations. Then they add a robust cast of supporting characters. To top it all off they added a pretty deep backstory to explain the world they are in and how things are all tied together.

I found it interesting, along with all the disguised humor for adults. I still don't know how this got past the censors...Meet Abarcandaniel, a minor character that has shown up once or twice:
Abracadaniel.png

Fun fact: Pendleton Ward uses scenarios he has come across while playing D&D to help write Adventure Time. A lot of the show is based off his D&D days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod