Daydream Believer

UghRochester said:
Where to make my next post after this post...and women.

You dont THINK about that kinda thing maaaan!

Live in the moment!!....What will I post...I dont know...

I daydreamed about Jennifer Aniston today, and we were discussing whether the wallpaper in our mansion bedroom should be maroon...for romance, or pale blue for manly but with a sensitive side.

MattAY said:
I daydreamed about Jennifer Aniston today, and we were discussing whether the wallpaper in our mansion bedroom should be maroon...for romance, or pale blue for manly but with a sensitive side.

That sure ISN'T what I would be day dreaming about if Jennifer Aniston was in mine.......

I daydream of having an enclosed greenhouse/walk-in shower.

Using weight sensors, the shower stream built into the ceiling would follow me as I walked amongst my orchids, ferns and other tropical plant.

I would add feng shui, a contemplation bench, and something for tantric Jew sex with Michelle Trachtenberg

KoalaRainbowPoop said:
even if lady gaga is a woman, still. just yuck.
That's what makes it hot. After you tame that thing, you can conquer the universe! I wanna poke HER face.

And trippy is awesome like always.

Lien said:
KoalaRainbowPoop said:
even if lady gaga is a woman, still. just yuck.
That's what makes it hot. After you tame that thing, you can conquer the universe! I wanna poke HER face.

And trippy is awesome like always.

after you tame that thing you'll have to ponder if you did a man or a really ugly woman and question your sexuality. i'd rather poke her/his/its face with a bengal tiger armed with a chainsaw.

I am currently daydreaming about being home asleep, instead of babysitting. :p I am just so tired after working all day and then coming over here. Oh well... home in a few hours I think.

Went trough the usual daydreaming schedule.

First living some moments from movies I had just seen recently.

Making some songs come alive by giving them a setting in my mind and then just singing all the lines I remember.

Then finally the "future life" section, where I dream about my future life. This time I had an fishing ship somewhere East Coast USA and a fish food restaurant to go with it.

Really nice way to make time fly. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod