Selfless I guess

Delorean88

Rookie
EA in order to promote their new digital download thing BF3 will not be available through steam. Oh EA what won't you do to make a quick buck, but I don't care about this since I'm getting it on console but I was wondering if I was the only one who finds the lengths EA goes to in order to make money

Yeah I don't get it. They've got to know that they're losing sales by not putting the game on Steam. Fucking stupid morons, there's no way that the list was complete. They're probably just hammering details out with Valve and published the list too early. I swear to God EA's marketing is fucking bull shit lately.

Well if that's the case I'm fucking pissed, cause I get almost everything through steam. Now I have to got buy a physical copy to lug around everywhere I go. Awesome.

EA says they have their own version of Steam they're releasing soon for all of their upcoming titles, and that all those games will furthermore be exclusive to the EA software. So basically, retail it is from here on out.

keepithowitis said:
EA says they have their own version of Steam they're releasing soon for all of their upcoming titles, and that all those games will furthermore be exclusive to the EA software. So basically, retail it is from here on out.

This is really stupid. Do they really think they can compete with a digital service that has multiple publisher libraries? Fuck EA. Really. I hate EA, and I hate Activision.

keepithowitis said:

It's already out...It's called Origin

It's the same reason EA pulled Crysis 2 from Steam.

Green_Lantern said:
keepithowitis said:

Isn't Crysis 2 back on Steam? or am I drunk? What?

danielrbischoff said:
Green_Lantern said:
keepithowitis said:

Isn't Crysis 2 back on Steam? or am I drunk? What?

Nope.

I'm not a PC gamer, so this doesn't affect me as much. It's still stupid what EA is trying to do. Ever since the online pass started, EA has been nothing but asses.

Never liked EA but liked it's games, EA to me always seemed like that huge company that started in another market and tried video games out with the other market's strategies like honestly if they didn't have the licenses they have (especially the sports) they would of gotten weeded out cause of crap like this but because we want their games with have to deal with it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod