Sam and Max

Lakerol

Rookie
Feelings on the past history of this game, and Lucasarts actions, and the possible outcome of Tell tale games?

Haven't played Sam and Max, but I still love adventure games like Monkey Islands and Grim Fandango. (...aren't they similiar games and from LucasArts? Or am I confising something...)

Wish this kinds of adventure games would make a comeback. Well, maybe I should try other adventure games like Broken Sword... but what I really want is a new Monkey Island!

Roll! Roll through the gates of Hell!

Monkey Island 4 was fun, except for the nearly impossible Monkey Kung Fu fighting.

I would love, (almost to the point of worship) a remake of the first game, with all its SCUMM goodness.

I never played Sam and Max, I just came here to tell Lakerol that he smells. Actually, I think I played a demo when I was a kid, but it only had about five minutes worth of the game. Did I miss out on greatness?

grandmagoodtimes said:
Did I miss out on greatness?

You can still play it... I finished it just a few weeks ago. Not the best adventure I've played, nothing compared to Curse of Monkey Island, but I did like it very much. I'd say at least as good as Larry 5 which is a lot.

I'm getting the sequels soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle