RPG Knockout Tournament (Rnd 1 voting pg. 5)

Actually i'm judging my favorites and who would win in a fight.Odin been around for a very long time Kimahri hasn't.Odin is one of my favorite summons and woud win easly against Kimahri

kingg5 said:
Actually i'm judging my favorites and who would win in a fight.Odin been around for a very long time Kimahri hasn't.Odin is one of my favorite summons and woud win easly against Kimahri

very much agreed

And if you really want me to go all tequnical Odin was based after the god heres a little info_Odin is considered the chief god in Norse mythology and Norse paganism, like the Anglo-Saxon Woden it is descended from Proto-Germanic.He seems to be the equivalent of Zeus, king of the gods in Greek mythology, though others (like Tacitus) have connected Zeus to Thor and Odin to Hermes (such as in the days of the week). Also has many similarities with the Egyptian God Horus.So who do you think would win a god or a Ronso?

I don't even think about which would win in a fight. Otherwise Odin would win anyone else but... was it Fenrir or that serpent who is destined to beat him?

I'm not judging the norse god but the character in FF's. I just like him better as a character in the game than Kimahri.

Odin wins it 4-5.

This next round will determine the last person to enter the FINAL 8!

Pahn (Suikoden)
suik-025.gif

vs.

HK-47 (Star Wars: KotOR series)
hk-47.jpg

I'll vote for Pahn.

BATTLE ON!

Pahn wins it in a 4-2 upset.

Now we get into the second round of the finals.

Vivi (FFIX)
character02.jpg

vs.

Marth (Fire Emblem)
marth.JPG

I vote Marth

BATTLE ON!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members