RPG Knockout Tournament (Rnd 1 voting pg. 5)

Vincent Everyone knows he'd win.Edea wasn't strong at all.Besides Vincent could just turn into Chaos and beat her.

you forget.... Vincent shoots people... and Edea can stop bullets in midair - much like Neo in the Matrix.. [ remember - Irvine tried to assassinate her]

Lol remember when a weak as monster attacked her and did damage?I do and once he turned into Chaos he could kill her with ease

MattAY said:
...i vote vincent. he simply looks cooler.

thats my big concern.. people voting on looks or coolness. I'm taking into account all diff skill sets. [ your entitled to vote however you want - but maybe im taking this thing waaayyy to seriously ]
While vincent does def. win in the coolness catergory, ONLY BY A LITTLE BIT THO, Edea's magical prowess destroys Vincent

This is the Barrett - Vivi battle all over again. [guns vs. melee]

Ok your not taking into account Urban that Vincent could turn into four different monsters.And if you ever seen a movie of him you'd see how bad ass he was.And also Edea really wasn't shit if you paid attention to the story of FF8 it wasn't Edea who stopped the bullets it was Ultimacy(Or what ever)who stopped the bullets.After she left Edea's body and went into Rinoa Edea was useless.I admit FF7 DC was shit but Vincent still was a badass.So before you judge Vincent Urban watch FF AC and play FF7DC(Even though its crap)Also know what your talking about.And about your whole guns VS melee it was more Guns VS Magic.

Vincent wins it 3-5.

I've noticed something. So far, the only ones to progress are the ones who won in the later half of the Tournament. Barret, Rikku, RedXIII and Edea were the victors of groups 1-4, in that order.

Let's see if the next 4 will continue that trend.

Ramza (FF Tactics)
ramza.gif

vs.

Balthier (FFXII)
270px-Balthier_qjpreviewth.jpg

I vote Balthier

BATTLE ON!

Ramza isn't special at all. He's just that brave hero who stands for justice in the face of overwhelming adversity. As far as characters go, he's pretty common. Come on, Mr. Ocarina, in FFT you have to admit that Delita is cooler. He's a great example of a romantic hero.

LinksOcarina said:
RAMZA!!!

God damnit, hes one of the best characters ever concieved for Final Fantasy.
You're right, Balthier is one of the best characters ever conceived for Final Fantasy.

Balthier

Even though I think I nominated Ramza, I'll vote for Balthier. The characters in FFXII really impressed me. Except lame-ass Vaan!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133