Remember Road Rash?

Here's what I remember about Vigilante 8:
A monkey astronaut in a moon rover who's special attack would be the claws going in front of the rover a whole bunch and when you won sometimes he would say "quit monkeying around" and be doing a handstand. And though there were clues, it was never revealed that he was a monkey till you beat the game with him.

Some guy who had "meet your doom" on his car and would go underground to attack.

A garbageman who would pick up the other cars and compact them, and he was actually an alien.

I'm suprised I remember any of this, mind you it has been 8+ years since I last played.

svenhoek said:
Or twisted Metal? WTF happened to vehicular combat games? Sure TM3-4 blew but Black was good, and so was the one on the PSP.

And WTF happened to Road Rash? RR64 was one of the most fun multiplayer games i have played, and the series just f****** disappeared after it. Bring back vehicular combat games dammit! TM and RR would be a blast on Live! What do you think?
Lol yeah TM3-4, I remeber those, I loved it when I first got it, but hated it shortly after, RR64 wasn't the last game tho, there was the one for SEGA, the 64, and I remeber one for the Playstation, it was called RR: Jail Break, I think, wasnt bad, cutting edge at the time, But man I loved RR, and TM, and Vigilante 8, God id love to have those games again.

jivesc00ter said:
^ to ebay with you?

Lol, yeah, i guess I could, but my SEGA probably doesn't work, although it did 2 weeks ago, but my Ps2 is broken, so id have to get the 64 version, my only old console that im pretty sure still works, lol I never thought of Ebay. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod