Registration date change, reminder please

Not a problem, not a big issue. Just wanting a reminder as to why registration date changed under my account and several other older posters. I think I remember back in 2005 the boards changed and with it peoples registration date changed to that date in 2005 or something like that.

Would just like to be reminded as to why that happened.

rofl don't believe this guy, he's a noobie and just wants to fit in with the vets by getting his date changed. lololol U NEWB!!!11!

I'm the sheriff (not officially) on these forums, and we do not help you get a bigger E-peen than already needed, thank you and good night.

BriggsredPoster.jpg

Briggsred said:
I'm the sheriff (not officially) on these forums, and we do not help you get a bigger E-peen than already needed, thank you and good night.

My ass you are.

miak757 said:
Briggsred said:

My ass you are.
Yeah, that. Stop trying to play internet vigilante. Seriously, it's more annoying than these two old timers.

Longo_2_guns said:
miak757 said:
Briggsred said:

My ass you are.
Yeah, that. Stop trying to play internet vigilante. Seriously, it's more annoying than these two old timers.

pic_11995818738417.jpg

You're just jealous because you're not the sheriff, longo.

Oh, and I don't just have two guns, I have two M60 Machine guns.

Guys, this is the GRandmasters forum. Stop using it as an extension of Misc.

I_Hate_MGS, the registration date is because of the board switch in 2005, logging on to the new forums for the first time in those first few days effectively re-registered the username meaning a lot of the regulars ended up with registration dates in early November. I'll change yours back to its original when I get back from work tonight.

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod